Season 2: Chapter 6

[Alex]

I smirked at my wife's cute ass texts

I smirked at my wife's cute ass texts. She's worrying too much about me because I haven't had the time to eat my meal for lunch since we literally spent my whole breaktime having sex in her office. Luckily, Alby went outside with Sage giving us the whole time alone.

"Why do you look pale? Did you eat your lunch?" Sage asked worriedly. She's just whispering since our professor is discussing right now.

"Y-yea!" I struggled to respond making my sister chuckle.

"You really think I will believe that?" She smirked making me feel like I need to come up with a good excuse. "When Alby and I entered Lauren's office, I can still smell sex there. Don't you dare deny because it's still obvious even you sprayed your perfume on all corners of the room" my sisters silently laughed.

"Shut up!!" I said.

"Here, eat some real food! Lunch break is made to eat food not to eat pussy!" She laughed again making me smack her head before grabbing the food from her hand. God, I'm really starving.

"Ms. Manoban! Eating on class is not allowed!" Our professor snapped at me when she saw me eating.

"S-sorry..." I said and hid my food.

Three hours of discussion made me starve so much! I feel like I'm drained up after having sex and not eating any food at all.

"Class dismiss" finally! I immediately stood up and brought out my food as soon as we are dismissed.

"Hungry huh?" Tzuyu talked to me, she's walking beside me, trying to keep up with my pace.

"Uh... yea" I briefly answered.

"We still have 15 minutes left before next class. I'm hungry too! Let's go grab some food from the cafeteria?" She offered. I was gonna decline her offer but, damn, this sandwich that Sage gave me won't suffice my hunger right now.

"Okay..." I said and we both went to the school's cafeteria.

"Hiii, baby!" I flinched when I saw my wife in one of the cafeteria's tables with Alby

"Hiii, baby!" I flinched when I saw my wife in one of the cafeteria's tables with Alby. She has a food of tray in front of her.

Okay, Manoban. You're fucked up!