Chapter 4

[Alex]

"Hi West! My future brother-in-law!" Lauren greeted my brother as soon as we entered our penthouse. West is cooking our dinner in the kitchen. Sage and West laughed at her.

"What? It's true! Alex will marry me" she confidently said. I just shook my head as I comfortably sit in the couch.

"I'm so fine with you as my future sister!" Sage giggled. One thing about Sage and Lauren, they get along really well. Sage has been very fond of Lauren and even tells me that I should start dating her since she's a great person. But no, I can't like Lauren the way I like Bobbie.

 But no, I can't like Lauren the way I like Bobbie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So, let's start our research?" Lauren asked me.

"Okay, let's do it" I told her.

"What? We're doing it here?" She's referring to the living room.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked in confusion.

"Aren't you going to take me to your room?" Oh, what the fuck is she thinking. Is there some other kind of research she's thinking right now?

"W-what are you t-thinking, L-Lauren? W-we're n-not ------" Then I heard her and Sage laugh.

"Why are you nervous? Of course it is better to work on your room than here!" She said, I can see that she's trying to supress her laugh.

"Alex, this is living room. You won't be able to focus if you'll work here. Me and West will also play xbox later. That would be distracting" Sage explained making me realize the point.

I sighed in defeat and lead Lauren to my room.

"I feel so tired today, can I take a quick shower?" My eyes widen at her question.

"W-what?!"

"I said, I want to take a quick shower" she repeated.

"Oh, come on Lauren ----"

"And can I borrow your clothes? Please?" She pouted. What is she thinking? We're here for some research.

I was about to answer her but she already yelled happily. "Thank you, Alex baby! I promise it will be quick!" She winked at me before she headed to the bathroom.

Lord, patience please. More patience.

I laid my back in the dashboard of my bed while I'm waiting for her. I just browsed over the social media to let pass the time. A few minutes later, the bathroom door creaked open revealing Lauren with nothing but the towel covering on her wet naked body. Droplets of water were dripping off her bare shoulders.

"Come on, Alex. If you're just going to stare at me like that, you won't be able to taste me" she teased. She must've noticed that mouth agaped at the sight of her.

 She must've noticed that mouth agaped at the sight of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Dear Lover,जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें