Chapter 13

[Lauren]

We only have two months to practice our roles for the play. Every day of practice after class is something that I really actually hate right now. It's frustrating to see my bestfriend flirting with my girlfriend to purposely hurt me.

I practiced my lines with Alby since Alex and Ryley went out for a while. They said they will just buy some snacks.

"What Hailey?! I can't believe you're cheating on me!! I thought we were in loved! How could you do this to me when all I do is to love you?!"
"Tell me!!"
"Tell me!!"
"Since when have you been fucking with her behind me?!"

"Wow, girl? You're full of emotions huh? Are you sure you're still reading your script? Why do I feel like it's all in your head?" Alby chuckled at me when I practiced some of my lines.

"I'm actually not comfortable with this play, A. I feel like something not good is about to happen." I sighed as I took the seat beside her.

"You're overthinking, Lauren. Bobbie looks so normal. Just work on this. Who knows? Maybe this play will help you two find your way to fix things between you" Alby said making me silent. Then, a commotion caught our attention coming from the entrance of the theatre.

"Who's that girl?"
"Oh my gosh, she's so pretty!"
"What is she doing here?"
"Wow, is she an angel in disguise?"

"Excuse us!" I snapped at those who blocks our way. I'm still the Queen Bee so they immediately give us way. We walk towards where the people are gathering and there I saw Alex and Ryley entering with another girl.

 We walk towards where the people are gathering and there I saw Alex and Ryley entering with another girl

"Babyyyy!" Alex called me as soon as she saw me. Her face lit up and she immediately ran towards me while both her hands hold bags of foods. I scanned the girl from head to toe. She's pretty.

"Who is that girl?!" I slapped her arm making her flinch.
"Is she the reason why you've been out for too long?!" I slapped her again.

"Hey, hey... calm down, hottie! It took us long because the queue in McDonald's is too long. And that girl? I don't know her. Ryley just introduced her to me!" She explained.

"What do you mean?" I curiously asked.

"I think she's the new girl that Ryley's dating.... Bobbie and her broke up" she whispered the last part.

"Really? They broke up? So that explains why they are so cold" Alby said while looking at the new girl.

"Her name is Andy Smith" Alex added with a grin. I slapped her arm again, "How did you know her name?! You're trying to flirt with her?!" I snapped at her again.

"Geez, chill! As I told you, Ryley introduced her to me"

"Damn you, Manoban!!" I walked out and returned to our place. Alex followed me.

"Are you jealous right now?" She asked with a hint of tease.

"I'm not!!"

"Yiiieeee, come on! Follow me" she grabbed my hand and lead me backstage. "Where are you taking me, Alex?" I asked her but she didn't respond. She took me inside a small room filled with dresses and make ups.