Chapter1: Morning

I woke up while my alarm whined until I turned it off.

6:45 am it read in bright red numbers, mocking me. But hey, it's Friday at least. I get up and make my bed and open my blinds to let the sun me. My family lives a bit outside the city so where my bedroom was the sun hit me first since no house blocked my view of the fields.

My room was already clean from me cleaning last night before I slept so I didn't wake up in a grumpy mood. I walked downstairs to see my parents and little sister, Beya. I smiled as my mom placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled and ruffled my sisters' hair, she giggled and hugged my waist. I hugged her back before beginning to eat. My sister left, leaving the plate on the counter for my dad to wash. Once I finish I placed it in his open hands and smiled. I kiss his cheek and my moms.

"Thanks for breakfast and cleaning up, Minhyun said he'd drive me today." I smiled.

"The shop said your car would be done in the afternoon so you'll need a ride home." My dad warned and I smiled and nodded.

I went up to my room as my clock read 7:00 am. I grabbed some towels and started a hot shower, it always helped wake me up and make me feel refreshed after a bad nights sleep, fucking insomnia was being a bit of a bitch.

I got out and began brushing my teeth and skincare routine and applied some simple makeup, mascara, brown eyeliner pencil, nude-ish smokey eye, lip gloss, concealer, maybe a bit of foundation, y'know a natural look. I got out of my room and the clock read 7:45 am. Minhyun would be here in 10 minutes to give me a ride to school. I walked into my walk-in closet and looked at my school uniforms, a different color theme every day.

Monday was light blue

Tuesday was pastel yellow.

Wednesday was light pink.

Thursday was a light minty green.

And Friday was red.

I grabbed my one of two red uniforms and changed in my closet before going to my dresser and brushed my hair into a high ponytail. Minhyun said my hair was best up. I tried to put a white ribbon around my ponytail for a cute effect but struggled.

"Need help there?" A smooth voice smiled from the door. It was Minhyun.

 It was Minhyun

"Yes please." I pouted and he smiled before walking behind me and tied the ribbon delicately in a perfectly cute bow and smiled at me as I smiled at the mirror.

"Okay get your stuff, let's go!" He said and slapped my arms. I playfully hit him and he just smiled his beautiful smile.

I grabbed my bag, textbooks, and binder before walking out of my room with Mihyun.

"IM LEAVING! BYE MOM! BYE DAD! BYE BEYA!" I yelled and heard 3 different goodbyes. We walked out to his car and pumped the music as we drove into the city, then we turned it down.

We went to this very prestigious, high end, uniformed school called Seoul's Fine Art Academy. Only the smartest student who apply get in, the overall headcount from grades 9-12 is maybe 1000.

"When are you getting your car?" He asked as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"This afternoon it's done but it'll be at home... so can you give me a ride home?" He smiled and pressed my fingers into my dimples.

"Always with the favors missy!" He joked and makes a 'tsk' sound.

"Please Minhyun!" I squealed and he pushed my shoulder.

"Fine but right after school, I don't have football practice so I'm not gonna be late and you won't either, okay?" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Minhyun! You're the best friend ever!" I exclaimed but quickly covered my mouth and we both laughed, I had the tendency to bend forward when I laughed so no one saw me but knew it was me.

Me and Minhyun's reps were practically yin and yang. He was the school notorious and infamous bad boy who was no good and scary while I was the schools' pretty, innocent popular girl. We had been best friends since we were fetuses, our moms were and still are best friends. We got out of his car and even though people stared we didn't mind, we were used to it. People were somehow astonished by the fact the popular girl and the bad boy were friends.

We walked to our lockers which were only two lockers apart and grabbed the textbooks we needed for our first 3 classes.

"Hey babe." My boyfriend, Dimitri, smiled.

"Hi!" I smiled. He leaned against the lockers so me and Minhyun were separated even more. Him and his friends came over and I completely forgot about Minhyun, but when I looked over he'd left. I felt a pang of guilt but then remembers I'd see him in period 2 so I felt slightly better.
RING
First class, Chemistry, last day of the week, Friday, let's do this!