Chapter5: Confession

He looked at me and I looked at him. We both were silent as we stared into each other eyes. Our bodies still close together, barely chest to chest, his arm still around my waist and the other still under my head.

I definitely couldn't deny the feels I had for him anymore, I loved Minhyun more than I ever felt for Dimitri.

He blushed too noticing we were naked, his eyes then widened.

"Y/N I-I'm so so sorry, I must've gotten too drunk and I-" I pressed my lips to his and he kissed back.

"If you were drunk, how'd you drive me back to your place?" I asked and he blushed, I had just remembered this was his bedroom.

"I was intoxicated but maybe not drunk-drunk." He mumbled and I giggled at him.

"I feel really bad because I know you're a virgin, well I'm guessing you aren't now." He sighed. I took a deep breath.

"I'm not mad I lost it to you, I would rather lose it to you than Dimitri." I answer and he looked at me.

"Me over your boyfriend?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes playfully and cupped his cheeks and pressed our lips back together, he responded almost instantly.

"So I'm guessing you feel it too?" He smirked.

"I do. I also feel a morning wood against my hip." I chuckled and he blushed.

I then made a move both of us were surprised about but I just didn't show my shock. I straddled his waist. He then sat up so we were face to face. His hands gripped my waist as I put mine around his neck and let on if my hands graze up and down his back and the other tangled in the base of his blonde hair. We both leaned in and pressed our lips together. We swivelled our heads a bit to deepen the kiss, he then licked my bottom lip and I allowed him access. Our tongues rolled together as our lips moulded so perfectly against each other's.

I felt a tinge of guilt because I was technically cheating on Dimitri but it wasn't like he didn't have it coming. Winking and flirting with the versing teams cheerleaders, flirting with other girls in school while thinking I wasn't listening or would be told.

Slowly our kisses got hotter and hotter until he began kissing down my neck. God his lips were so soft. It began as just soft and wet kisses to sucking and biting at my neck and sweet spots. I moaned and gripped his back a bit. I tilted my head back to give him a bit more room. He dragged his lips up the centre of my neck tony chin before I looked at him.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked and I bit my lip and nodded.

"It already happened so it can't get worse can it?" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Do you want me to go gentle on you?" He asked.

"Could I maybe, uh, ride you?" I asked and his cheeks tinted pink and nodded.

He helped me slowly sink down, his length felt never ending. I put my head in the crook of his neck as a tear left my eye at the stretch and sensitivity. He help my hips tight and kissed my shoulder gently. Once I was all the way down I just waited to adjust.

After maybe a few seconds a moved a bit and was overwhelmed by pleasure already. Soon I was bouncing in his lap while he gripped my hips and helped me when my legs started to get worn down.

We both ended up coming around the same time, we put our foreheads together and just breathed heavily, the smell of sex surrounding us.

"Wait! Are you on the pill because I don't a have a condom on and I don't think I used one last night either." He asked worriedly.

"Yeah I am." I chuckled. He helped me get off him and I whimpered at the feeling of emptiness.

"Here let's go get you in the shower." He suggested and I tried to stand but failed.

He helped my numb and sore legs start walking normal to his bathroom where he turned on the shower and helped me in before leaving.

We both took showers and I put on my outfit from yesterday while he wore some black sweats and a white t-shirt.

We walked downstairs together because he had yo make sure I didn't fall. I sat on the counter as he made breakfast.

"I never asked where your parents are." I questioned.

"Business trip till late Sunday night." He responded.

He then sat on the island across from me as we ate.

"What should I do?" I sighed and placed my plate to the side.

"About what?" He asked and then widened his eyes and nodded his head, just getting it.

"I just cheated on Dimitri with you, who is my childhood best friend and you and me both like each other and I'm not wanting to be with Dimitri anymore." I sighed.