Chapter4: Party

Surprisingly I made it through midterms even though I had a mental breakdown or two because I was stressing myself over study materials and wasn't getting enough food or sleep, it's a curse honestly, overachieving. I was watching my sister and parents off, my parents were CEOs of two now joint companies and they had to go on a business trip. Beya, on the other hand, was being picked up by her friend, she was gonna spend the entirety of today and till 5 pm tomorrow at her friend house meaning not only would I have the entire house to myself I would be able to go to the party and no one would know.

The cops were for sure gonna break this party up.

I went and began cleaning to pass the time until I got ready for the party. Doing dishes, laundry, bed making, dusting, even vacuuming and mopping. BUT FINALLY, the time came. I heard the doorbell ring and I put the vacuum in the closet before running to the door and seeing four of my best friends. Luda obviously, Bonaa, and Cheng Xiao. We went to my room as they helped me pick out an outfit. It was between 2 outfits:
1-

 It was between 2 outfits:1-

2-

"I say 1

"I say 1." Cheng Xiao said she was wearing,

" Cheng Xiao said she was wearing,

"I say 2." Luda said she was wearing,

" Luda said she was wearing,

"I'm gonna say 2 as well." Bona said and I nodded. She wore,

 She wore,

"2 it is." I smiled. I let my hair be pulled into a messy high ponytail before we left for the party. They all came in Luda's car so I just went with her as well.

We pulled up to this huge house around 10pm and it was already flooded with teenagers drunk out of their minds. We started walking in and got cheers and hollers from other teenagers that we somewhat knew.

"Aye ladies welcome, took you long enough." Dimitri smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I'll finish my cup pong game then I'll come and find you." He suggested and I smiled and nodded.

"Will you ever tell him you like Minhyun?" Luda whispered to me. Them and a few other cheerleaders I trust and knew for a long time knew I was hesitant in dating Dimitri because I always was thinking about and talking to Minhyun. So maybe I wasn't just thinking last week I liked Minhyun in a different way, it was a month ago when I was telling my friends, I was nervous because I like my childhood best friend while I'm dating one of his enemies.

We made our way over to get some drinks and who do I see with Baekho, Minhyun. They're were getting drinks.

"Aye Minhyun! My boy!" Luda exclaimed as we got closer to them, they smiled and waved.

"Baekho can you pass me a Smirnoff Ice?" I requested and he nodded and smiled. My parents didn't know I went to parties or drank, not lots obviously but I only went to the major and milestone parties like this one after midterms.

We decided to go mingle and found Seola, Yeonjung, and Eunseo. Dimitri found me and so did some other football players. They ended up convincing us to play cup pong against each other. I was surprising good though I never played before. I beat all the girls and even some guys until Minhyun decided to dethrone my winning streak. I playfully glared at him and he chuckled. By now I was super drunk, like more than ever.

I woke up to the sunlight coming in from the sheer layer of white curtains just behind to blackout solid white ones. I felt warm and calm even though I had a bit of a headache. I still had yet to experience a hangover. Me, Minhyun, Baekho, Luda, Seola, and Bona handle our alcohol best, non of us have ever experienced a hangover. I interlock my hands with the arm around my waist and the one under my head.

WAIT A SECOND!

My heart started pounding, I just slept with someone while I was blackout drunk. I tried to think who it was. I prayed it wasn't Dimitri or any of Minhyun's friends, though I wouldn't mind Minhyun. NO STOP IT Y/N THIS IS NO TIME TO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND.

I knew it was more then kissing or simple cuddling as I didn't have clothes on and by the feel of his body against my back he didn't either. I slowly turned and my heart stopped, not sank, stopped. I had just lost my virginity to Minhyun while I was blackout drunk. That's right I was a 12th grader and still a virgin, I was planning to save my virginity for someone I love but I felt okay losing it to Minhyun. I trusted him and know he was an amazing guy.

At this point, faint memories started coming back along with a pounding in my head.

Baekho bringing me to Minhyun's car as he took Luda to his car

Me and Minhyun going into his house

His soft lips against mine

Us stumbling up to his bedroom

His hands grazing my body

Though I didn't remember much I just felt like he wasn't just doing it because he was horny and drunk but I felt like he was actually gonna be gentle and careful, minus my sore legs and body, that was a given to whomever I would've lost it to.

Suddenly his eyes fluttered open.