Chapter15- Quick

We had gotten up to my room and I headed into my walk in closet to grab my cheer uniform.  Our school colours were red and white and also yellow but during since the other team is yellow and purple we didn't want to also wear yellow. We have different uniforms for all those situations.

Ones without red, ones without white, ones without yellow, I had to grab a pair of the ones without yellow. I had grabbed a hanger and put it on my bed where Minhyun was just laying on his phone. I pulled out a box from the shelf beside and pulled out a red ribbon and placed it also on the bed. Grabbed a pair of white sneakers and guess where I put them, on the bed. I went into my closet and was about to grab my cheer jacket when I jumped at Minhyun placing his hands on my waist from behind.

"Don't." I laughed and turned to him. He chuckled and I playfully hit him. He then put his hands back on my waist and kissed me. We both smiled into the kiss and I brought my hands up to his cheeks. The kiss then turned un-innocent in a matter of seconds. He then reached for the door and locked it and before deepening the kiss and reaching a hand down to fiddle with the sweat shorts I changed into after school.

"Minhyun." I gasped quietly and pulled away. He had a devilish smirk and just leaned his head to my neck.

"I didn't like it when they showed up but when your annoyed, its kinda hot." He whispered.

"I'm not gonna fuck you in that way, I'll do it a different way that hopefully won't make a sound." He said and looked my in the eyes before I gulped and he reached a hand now not only down my shorts but my underwear.

"Is that lace? Oh I wish I could take that off but this needs to be a quicky." He groaned and soon inserted two fingers in me. I bit my lip and whimpered at his sudden fast pace and the pleasure suddenly hitting me.

"I'm gonna need you to help me afterwards okay baby?" He said and began putting wet kissed on my neck. I nodded and he smirked.

"No noises or else....."

We left the closet after only a few minutes, he built me up fast and I did too knowing it HAD to be a quicky and also the exhilaration of both our families including my younger sister were nothing but two doors and a wall or two away was making it even hotter.

He changed in my bathroom as I quickly cleaned up my closet and sprayed perfume along with my already plugged in scent dispenser. I changed into my uniform and looked at a picture of my friends on my dresser as I did my hair into a high ponytail.

It was when we were freshmen and our first home game.

The uniforms were still the same style but this game we obviously didn't have yellow

The uniforms were still the same style but this game we obviously didn't have yellow. Our numbers represented a football players number, mine always represented Minhyun's since the coach who ordered them knew me and Minhyun were childhood best friends, well a lot of us were but me and Minhyun were like friends since we were fetuses because of our moms.

I had tied my hair up and put the ribbon in before I sat at my vanity and began to apply makeup. Not a lot but like light and natural looking but every time we have a game me and the girls wear lipstick and eyeshadow that match the colours we wear to that game so I put on a reddish lip gloss and put some white accents on the inner corners of my eyes before putting some red on.

 Not a lot but like light and natural looking but every time we have a game me and the girls wear lipstick and eyeshadow that match the colours we wear to that game so I put on a reddish lip gloss and put some white accents on the inner corners of...

When Minhyun came out he smiled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"You shouldn't wear makeup, you're so beautiful without it and you don't need it." He whispered, his lips still against my temple.

"Yeah but me and the girls usually do game day makeup so I have to, also I need to represent the school extra well at all the games and this is a way I can." I explained while smiling.

"Y/N! Minhyun! We are leaving in 10" my mom called, that means if we don't want to arrive with them we should probably go.

I stabbed my black cheer coat and put my lip gloss and some mascara along with stuff like bandaids, my phone, my wallet, my charger, some snacks, two water bottle, and of course some polysporin into a black little black I out ofn my back.

"Don't zip it up." Minhyun said and placed his hand over mine as I got ready to zip up my jacket.

"Why?" I asked.

"It makes you look like you have nothing on underneath." He said, and he was right. I had gotten a bit of a bigger jacket so it was comfier and it did have a tendency to go to my mine thighs. I nodded and he just took my hand as we walked down the stairs and to the front.

Waving goodbye and getting out of the house and to the car to race to the game.