Chapter7: Pool

Luda left a few minutes ago which is causing me to be alone but I had now 3 hours to clean up the house a bit, make sure the pool we had in our backyard was cleaned and no big were in it, and change because I still wasn't changed from my party outfit last night.

I organized the living room me and Luda had messed up and took our glasses and plates to the sink so I could wash them. I went down to the pool and surprisingly it was clean, I still scooped the water a bit to make sure my eyes were right and there was so bugs.

It was hot today so i picked a good choice by saying we should swim, watching a movie and being with Minhyun I'm general would be nice but I don't want to waste a day where I feel so happy and energized.

I went to my room when I had an hour left and changed, it was hot so I knew shorts would be a better idea.

I had decided since we were gonna swim anyways I'd just put on my bathing suit under my clothes so I wouldn't waste time changing

I got my phone and began to drive to Beya's friends house, who happened to be Seola's little sister. Seola saw me and came out as Beya was saying goodbye to her friend.

"So you and Minhyun hooked you huh?" She smirked and I playfully hit her shoulder.

"Who told you?" I asked, nervous to who told.

"Luda, she only told me though, she just wanted to vent how happy she was to someone that wasn't you two so she didn't seem like a fan girl." She chuckled and I smiled.

I put my hair up in a messy bun as I hugged her because she promised not to tell and will make sure Dimitri doesn't suspect anything.

I'm blessed to have these people in my life.

"Bye Beya!" Seola smiled and hugged him, I awed a little.

When we started driving I texted Minhyun we were on our way.

"So Beya we are gonna go and get Minhyun and me and him are gonna go in the pool, you can join if you want or you don't have to." I explained and she smiled and nodded.

"Now tell me how was the sleepover!" I squealed and she squealed back, it's my job as older sister to be a kind and be extra so she can be happy.

We parked in front of Minhyun's house and I honked the horn as she continued to tell em all the junk food they ate, she's so young and innocent I couldn't stop smiling.

I honked again as Minhyun came out. He playfully glared at me and I chuckled.

"Hurry up loser!" I shouted and rolled the window down and her rolled his eyes playfully and opened the door.

"Sup little girl." He smiled as he sat down and fist-bumped Beya.

"Hi Minhyun!" She smiled.

"How was the sleepover? I heard you slept over at your friends house?" He asked, he was a really good listener, I had a feeling I'd like this relationship even if it was a secret and I was technically a cheater.

I parked my car in the driveway and Minhyun was challenged by Beya to a race, he obviously let her win being as young as she is. I giggled seeing him like that, that inter child came out and I hope it never leaves, it's one of my favourite parts of Minhyun just a saying.

"Are you gonna swim with us Beya?" Minhyun asked as I locked the door behind us and we all took off our shoes.

"Yeah I'll go get ready!" She smiled and ran up the stairs.

"She really likes you." I chuckled as we walked calmly up the stairs, total opposite of how Beya went up.

"And I really like you." He smirked and put an arm around my shoulders as we reached the top. I blushed and looked everywhere but him, I knew he was looking at me.

"Awe am I making you blush?" He teased and I burned brighter.

"Awe, I'm gonna enjoy doing that." He smirked and I chuckled, playfully pushing him away as he laughed. He already had him swim trunks on so when we got to my room he just took off his shirt.

"Classy." I chuckled and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like you aren't doing the same, wearing your bathing suit under your clothes." He pointed out and shrugged. So I took off my shirt and shorts and placed them on my bed as Minhyun went to grab towels.

"Here you go my lady." He smiled and passed me a nice white towel.

"And my princess deserves a princess towel." He smiled as Beya came out of her room in a bright pink one piece. She got her Belle towel and as we walked down the stairs I looked at him.

"Did you know Belle was her favourite?" I asked as she ran down to the basement to go out our patio doors.

"I'm a good listener." He shrugged and I smiled as we walked out the patio doors to see Beya jumping off the diving board into the pool. We put our towels beside hers and Minhyun just stood at the edge and chuckled at her doggy paddle like swimming.

I snuck behind him and tried to push him in but he grabbed my hand and brought me in too.

"You asshole." I whispered to him, not daring chance my sister saying a swear word at her age.

"And you're secretly dating me." He whispered and I blushed and splashed water at him.

"Oh that's how you wanna play!" He scoffed with a wide smile before splashing me back.

Soon we decided to invite some friends. Baekho, JR, Aron, Ren, and then obviously Bona, Seola, Luda, Yeonjung, and Cheng Xiao.

It turned into just a giant hang out of me and the girls talking about the new kids and the guys joking around with Beya.