Chapter18- Closet

A few weeks later and it's finally April, 3 more months before it's off the university or wherever we choose to go.

It was Monday so I grabbed my light blue Monday uniform and decided to leave my hair down today. I straightened it and smiled with a nod to myself, a little answer to my internal question of 'do I look good?'. Yes I looked pretty great. I grabbed my bag and went to my car after waving goodbye to my family.

When I got to school I immediately saw Minhyun and the guys near his car waiting for me. I skipped over and they smiled. I grabbed Minhyun's hand before walking into the school and meeting with the girls.

When period 1 started everyone went quiet and I looked up from my phone to see a face I never thought I'd have to see again.

"Guys we have a new student." The teacher smiled.

"Hi I'm Soon Hana and I just moved here from St. Luke High School." She smiled.

"You can take a seat at the back near Dimitri." The teacher smiled.

I exhaled and prayed that this she would try to steal Minhyun from me again. I mean what if she did move to try and get Minhyun, that'd be kinda crazy. Moving schools that are on complete opposite ends of each other just to try and get an ex back who literally has a girlfriend in the same school and is with him almost 24/7.

I texted the girls once the bell rang, signalling class is over, saying that the girl from the opposite cheer leading squad we met at the first home game named Hana had moved and is Minhyun's ex who tried to get him back while we were at the game.

They all responded they knew or now knew and would watch out for him when I wasn't in the same class or room. Minhyun knee I texted them and was okay with it. He said she cheated and never told me because he didn't want me to worry when our friendship restarted in the middle of freshmen year because the first half we were finding our place and just getting to know everyone and everything that we almost forgot about each other, weird I know.

During second period I asked if I could go to the washroom and they allowed it. I was walking peacefully down the hall, thinking about the football game next Tuesday after school at another school who was carrying a record since we beat them last April, that streak was gonna be broke for sure!

Suddenly I heard soft speaking and I decided I wanted to sneak a peak who it was and so I hid between two blocks of lockers and looked to see Minhyun and Hana. He was clearly annoyed and she had a flirty body language thing going on. She was trying to hold his hands and he was shaking him off, she had a saw in his hips when he tried to back up form her. I could tell he was truly staying loyal and this wasn't some whole grand scheme we see in the movies where they are actually dating behind the girlfriends back and all their friends set it up so the girlfriend doesn't suspect anything but loyalty, but in the end you get backstabbed.

I knocked myself out of my thoughts to see she in standing in front of him while he tried to escape her while in front of a janitors closet. I watched as she was getting her face closer to his and he had no where to put his head but needed extra support because he was leaning away from her and was losing balance on his feet. He had tried to set his hand down, like when you lean back in a counter, but forgot where they were and accidentally opened the janitors closet. They both fell in and I saw her heel kick it shut.

I had enough now and walked over to the door and opened the door to see Minhyun trying to get her off him without hurting her because even though he wants her to go away he would never hurt anyone unless they hurt his friends of family first, like his punch to Dimitri's jaw.

"Y/N I swear to god this is not what it looks like." He said and since she wasn't looking at him but actually at me he had the chance to get out from underneath her.

"I swear-"

"Don't worry I saw the whole thing, now can you stop trying to steal my boyfriend. You had your chance and fucked it up, get it through your skull he doesn't want you back and has moved on since freshman year. Now leave him alone okay?" I said and Minhyun smiled at my protectiveness of him and how he knew I knew that he would never do anything so heartless like cheat.

"Enjoy him while you can because soon or later, he'll realize you're nothing but a -" I didn't hear the last word because the bell had rung.

"Sorry day that again?" I asked s

"You're nothing but a-"

"No I didn't actually want that, I thought you'd continue to be stuck up and a beat and leave. So I guess that our job, leaving." I smiled and we left the room into the still empty hallway, heading to our friends in our period 3 classroom who had taken our stuff with them so we were running between classrooms and ending up late.

The rest of the week she didn't do anything so I though she actually took the loss, I was wrong.

Childhood Best Friends(MinhyunXReader) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें