Chapter11- Trouble

We had finished period 2 and 3, 3 was Calculus, and now we were headed out to the football field. The cheerleaders all decided to only have lunch with me and the guys now because I was the only reason they put up with having lunch with Dimitri and some of the football guys.

"Okay introductions people introductions!" JR joked.

"I'm JR."
"I'm Aron."
"I'm Ren."
"And then you obviously know I'm Baekho and that's Minhyun."
"And you also know me and Luda." I smiled.
"I'm Seola."
"I'm Yeonjung."
"I'm Bona."
"I'm Cheng Xiao."
"I'm EXY."
"I'm Xuan Yi."
"I'm Soobin"
"I'm Dawon."
"I'm Eunseo."
"I'm Mei Qi."
"I'm Yeoreum."
"And I'm Dayong."
"So you guys are all football guys and you're all cheerleader?" Daehwi questioned and we nodded.
"Fitting." He said and we chuckled.
"Well if you don't know I'm Jinyoung."
"I'm Woojin."
"I'm Sungwoon."
"Jihoon."
"And I'm Daehwi."

"Okay now that introductions are over let's go, we get food from a different little cafe, it's so good you're gonna love it!" Luda smiled and we began walking away as the other football guys came out.

We sat back down on the bleachers and awaited the new guys verdict on our favourite lunch place.

"Woah." Daehwi said and we all laughed.

Jinyoung gave it a thumbs up, Sungwoon gave a fast nod, Daehwi obviously liked it, Woojin gave it two thumbs up, and Jihoon just went wide eyed when he tried it, making us giggle at his obvious love for this food.

We were maybe half way through lunch, enjoying the food and company, learning about the new guys. But all good things must come to an end I guess.

"Y/N." Baekho said and motioned his head over to the bottom of the bleachers since we sat at the top like we always do. Dimitri was motioning me down.

"You don't have to go." Luda said, they all noticed.

"One more try to get it through his tiny mind." I sighed. I got up and walked down the stairs and stood two steps up. He put a hand out for me to grab so I could step down to the ground, I crossed my arms and he then used that hand to awkwardly scratch the back of his neck.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can't we just talk this all over, I don't want you making rash decisions you'll regret." He said.

"Like breaking up with you? Is that what you're talking about?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's not rash or something I will regret. I made a choice that I finally had the balls to tell you and break off this, this is a toxic relationship no matter what you think or not. I'm not gonna change my mind." I stated.

"Can't we just start over?" He asked.

"Hi I'm Jung Dimitri." He smiled and stuck a hand out for me to shake. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I turned away from him and took 1 step up but felt his hand on my upper hamstring, dangerously close to my ass. I turned around and slapped him lightly across the face before walking but up the bleachers.

I stayed standing until he walked away.

"Who's that?" Jinyoung asked.

"Hung Dimitri, Y/N's ex who she broke up with on Saturday. Huge deal because they were the schools it couple but some shit went down Saturday so Y/N finally grew a pair and broke it off." Luda explained and I nodded.

When lunch finished we headed to 4th, Home Ec. We choice new groups and with the odd number of students we had 4 groups of 6 and one of 5.

It was me, Minhyun, Daehwi , Jinyoung, Luda, and Seola while Bona and Baekho went with the new guys since we had to mix up the groups. We had the two bigger kitchens at the back.

We made lava cake as a welcome back surpise. We laughed and joked a lot but both of our groups made great cakes that received an A, well our got an A+.

Then 5th, final period, Visual Arts. We got the option to either try watercolour or acrylics with a one line drawing over, or under if you were water colouring.

I chose watercolour and us and the guys talked more. We cleaned our brushed put our aprons in the wash. And the girls straightens our skirts and set our canvases out to dry.

We walked back to our lockers where Dimitri  stood. I rolled my eyes and Minhyun stayed beside me.

"I'm giving your one more chance Y/N, I'll forgive you and put it all behind me but you have to apologize." He said.

"I'm not apologizing and I don't want another chance, we are over and I don't care if you don't like that, it's the final decision and you aren't gonna change that." I stated and the whole hallway basically looked at us.

"We are broken up Dimitri, what about that do you not get? You and me are no longer together because you're possessive and rude to me and my friends. I broke up with you and I don't care if you twist it to say you broke up with me, say whatever the fuck you want but it's over." I stated and he just looked at me, red in the face and chest rising heavily.

Suddenly I had a sharp stinging pain on my right cheek and I hit my head on the lockers stumbling back and tripped to the ground and landed on my ass.

Dimitri has just slapped me.

"Fine you're probably sleeping with you're 'friends anyways'." He said and I rolled my eyes and held my head and Luda kneeled beside me.

"Fucking whore." He mumble but I heard and so did Minhyun because Minhyun tapped his shoulder and straight sucker punched him in the jaw.

I waited outside the principal's office for Minhyun to see what she said. When he came out he told me that the principal was more made at Dimitri who got a month suspension and was given one more chance before expulsion where as Minhyun had a 3 day suspension.

I was happy yet upset it all lead back to me in the end, Minhyun punishment is what I'm talking about. I apologized but he said it's no big deal and his parents understand completely as he called you what he did, a whore, and slapped you before saying you slept around with the guys. I felt better knowing his parents weren't upset but actually praised him and was proud of him for defending me and almost knocked Dimitri out with a single punch.