Chapter2: Lunch

Period 1 went fast, our teacher was DEFINITELY hungover so he just let us vibe and we didn't tell on him or nothing, we even kept the nerds shut. Period 2 was only Wellness a class, but period 3.

Period 3 is what I was excited for, I walked a few doors down from my period 1 class on the second floor and came to the library conference room for English Language Arts. I saw Minhyun sitting at the desks that were our assigned seats, I was his assigned seat partner in the back of the class. He saw me and smiled. I sat down and motioned for me to take an earbud. We kept it lowkey as our English teacher started ranting about a new movie that we should, not have to, but should watch. It's optional, not mandatory.

I got a piece of paper from my binder and started writing on it with my red-colored pen. I secretly slid it over to Minhyun.

I'm sorry I ignored you this morning, I got too caught up and I feel bad

He took the pen from my hand and wrote on the piece of paper before secretly sliding it back over to me.

Don't worry about it :)

I smiled and put the paper in my binder before 'paying attention' to our teacher. The next period before lunch was Calculus. I hated it, I was good at it as I was one of the top students in the school but it was boring and easy.

So that went quickly. Me and Minhyun walked the crowded halls towards the football field to meet up with his friends.

"Woah what do we have here? A prep?" Baekho teased. His friends were really nice once you got to know them.

"Does your dumbass boyfriend know you're with us? Or do you have to leave?" JR joked as he jumped off the fourth row of bleachers.

"I hate you guys sometimes." I smiled and they chuckled.

"Let's go get food!" Aron yelled and we all cheered and left for the nearby cafe that had the best fries and chicken strips. The guys got burgers but I always had a small appetite so I only got fries and chicken strips, maybe the occasional chicken nuggets at as well. We got our orders, they know us as regulars now so whenever we walk in they smile and we pay because they already know our order. I grabbed my bubble tea straw and we walked back to school only to see the other football players and cheerleaders on the bleachers across the football field from us. We decided not to mind it and just eat. We walked to the top and started to eat our lunch.

"Y/N!" I heard my name and saw my best friend at the bottom of the bleachers heading up. She was also a cheerleader but didn't find it weird I liked hanging out with Minhyun.

"Hey Luda!" I smiled.

"Hey Minhyun, Baekho, Aron, Jonghyun, JR." She smiled and they nodded to her to signal back a greeting.

"Your boyfriends annoyed you aren't eating with us by the way." She sighed and sat down on the stairs with JR.

"Well, he can suck it up." I said and the guys laughed.

"I'm kidding, he just has to realize I have other friends." I shrugged. She smiled and continued to talk with us till lunch was over. We began to walk back towards the school, continuing our conversation on worst teachers in the school when Dimitri and his posse came over.

"Hey Babe, hi Luda, guys." He smiled, he looked cold at the guys but they returned the cold look.

"Need a ride home?" Dimitri asked and I shook my head.

"Minhyun said he'd drive me but thanks for your offer." I answered and Dimitri glared subtly at Minhyun and Minhyun had a small smirk on his face.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I drove you home, one less stop he has to make." Dimitri said and I looked at Minhyun.

"We actually we're assigned a project together in English we were gonna work on after school at her place so it's no problem for me." Minhyun stated, how could I forget about the project.

"Oh that's right!" I said and Minhyun chuckled at my forgetfulness.

"Fine but let's get to our class now." He said and held my hand as he and his posse speed-walked to the school, leaving Minhyun behind. I waved at them and they waved back. Luda was beside me and we talked.

My period 4 class I had with Dimitri and Luda but me and Luda were seat partners and Dimitri sat at the front with one of his other friends so we could talk about him because we got bored during History and Luda shipped me and Minhyun.

Period 5 I had with Aron, Luda, and Baekho and we sat in a desk pod of 4. Me and Luda said goodbye to Dimitri and his friend before smiling and rushing to the classroom at the top level where we had Music. We all sat down and waited for Baekho and Aron to join us.