Chapter3: After

Aron and Baekho rushed in just as the bell rang.

"Nice arrival guys." Luda retorted and they playfully glared at her.

"Forgot my textbook." Baekho said and waved it and I chuckled. This was my favorite class, it would be better if Minhyun was in it but this was his period 1 class. Next semester we have the same exact schedule though, so does Luda, Baekho, and two of our other friends Bona and Seola.

Once class was over me and Baekho walked to our lockers that were near Minhyun's and he helped me get out all my stuff I needed from the top shelf.

"Thank you Baekho." I smiled.

I walked out to the parking lot where Minhyun was waiting, leaning against the hood of his car on his phone, his school tie already loose.

"Aye Min!" I called and he looked at and playfully rolled his eyes and his nickname.

"Surprised you aren't late." He said and I dramatically gasped and then helped me through my stuff in the back.

"Let's go!" He said and started the car.

"So for our project, I was thinking-" I began before I heard a hand tap my window. I looked and saw Dimitri, I rolled down the window.

"Just wanted to say bye." He smiled and I smiled back. He pressed his lips to mine in a quick kiss before waving off as Minhyun pulled out.

"You guys are such a PDA couple." Minhyun joked and I chuckled.

"It was a kiss." I replied.

"And soon it's gonna be gross." He chuckled and I hit his shoulder playfully.

"You're lucky this car drives itself." Minhyun smiled. He drives a charcoal grey, Tesla Model X, I drove a white, Tesla Model X.

Once we got to my house he parked in an empty spot and we walked inside.

"MOM! DAD! IM HOME AND MinhyunS HERE!" I called out. Beya came running down the stairs and jumped into Minhyun's already open arms.

"MINHYUN!" She squealed as he spun her around.

"Hwang Minhyun long time no see?" My dad asked.

"Please Mr. Choi, just call me Minhyun." Minhyun said and shook my dads outreached hand.

"Minhyun how are you?" My mother asked, appearing beside my dad.

"I'm doing as good as school allows." He shrugged and we all laughed.

"We were put together for a school project so we're gonna start working here today." I said as he put Beya down.

"Okay well call us if you need anything." My dad said and we nodded as we began walking up to my room.

" My dad said and we nodded as we began walking up to my room

"Okay let's get started on the project." Minhyun said and threw his bag on the bed. It was one of our midterm projects since our school does multiple tests and projects for midterms. It was basically us researching a certain time in history we would never go back to that we learned about and make a PowerPoint on it.

Maybe an hour later I groaned and laid down.

"I hate 12th grade." I whined.

"You'll be okay." He chuckled at me.

"Also might want to close the legs." He said and I sat up and my eyes wide. I had been sitting cross-legged when I laid down so he may have seen something.

"Were you looking at something?" I replied

"I was definitely looking at a thing." He playfully smirked and I hit him on the shoulder.

"So anyways what are you doing after midterms next week?" He asked.

"I don't know, my parents are gone Saturday to Monday so I hope Beya can find someone to hang out with so I can go to the 'goodbye midterms' party." I answered.

"I am so you better." He added.

"Yeah but let's just hope I can get through this midterms week, it's already in two days and I haven't studied for anything." I sighed.

"Same, time really just flies." He exhaled.

"It's honestly scary, we are halfway through the year and it feels like last week we were just freshman." I said, tears welling in my eyes.

"Awe Y/N don't cry." He pouted and hugged me.

"I know it's scary but it'll be okay, something won't change. I will always be here, the guys will always be your friends, Luda, Bona, Seola, all of them will always be your friends. Somethings won't change but school is one of those things that just do." He explained and I nodded hugging him back.

"Thanks Minhyun." I smiled and wiped the tears that escaped.

"Anytime." He smiled back.

He had begun packing up his things and went to do said goodbye to Beya. There was this feeling I had with Minhyun I thought was just trust and friendship but I was now doubting. It was a sense of security and safety, love, and compassion. I think I was falling for Minhyun, but I'm with Dimitri. Oh god, this is like a 'The Office' situation. I'm like Jim, Dimitri is Katy, and Minhyun is Pam, our friendship and my doubt about how he feels about me is Roy. Does that make sense?

That's gonna make sense until I figure out something else.