Chapter10- New

We were back at school today, it was gonna be different but I'm positive I'll love it. The cheerleaders/me and my friends all know and so do Minhyun and them obviously.

I was getting my uniform on my I heard a knock at my door, my mom.

"I just wanted to say you did good during your midterms week, I'm proud at how you handled your stress." She complimented. I smiled and hugged her. I put my bag on my back and grabbed my phone and wallet.

I walked down and was about to leave but walked back to the kitchen where my parents were.

"Hey mom, dad I should tell you something." I sighed.

"Of course what is it sweety?" My dad smiled.

"Um there was an incident a few days ago, but I broke up with Dimitri." I said.

"You broke up with him?" My dad questioned and I nodded.

"I just got everything off my chest and broke it off." I said and my parents smiled.

"That's great, I'm proud." My mom smiled and I smiled back.

"Now get to school and we will see you after." My dad playfully scolded. I chuckled and hugged to the door and out to my car. When I got to school I immediately saw Luda getting out of her car.

"Luda!" I smiled, she saw me and we hugged.

"Bro you're single now!" She exclaimed quietly and I chuckled.

"You're weird!" I chuckled and we walked inside.

"Hello there single ladies!" Aron and and wrapped and arm around me and Luda and put his body between ours. He laughed and he moved as we stopped at our lockers.

"New schedule!" I squealed and looked at it, best schedule ever!

Me, Minhyun, Bona, Seola, Baekho and Luda, all hell will break loose.

We began walking to our first call which was History and once we get it we saw Minhyun and them.

"Hello classmates." I smiled.

"Hello boyfriend-less girl." Baekho spoke

"Hello freedom!" I chuckled and they all chuckled.

"Shall we pick seat partners?" Seola smile and looked at all of us.

"We will obviously let Y/N and Minhyun sit together." Bona mumbled to us so no one could hear. Me and Minhyun blushed and chuckled.

"I'm serious!" Bona smiled and we all laughed.

We began deciding and me and Minhyun just remained paired together. It went to Bona and Seola and then that leaves Baekho and Luda. Me and Minhyun day at the back with Baekho and Luda in front while Seola and Bona offered to be the third back in our row. The first bell rang which signalled 5 minutes to class.

We were talking, making a minute to final bell when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and froze.

"Can we talk Y/N?" Dimitri asked. I dragged my fingers along my wrists which still hurt.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want that to be the end of us." He said and now the guys were listening but acting as if they were conversing or on their phones.

"That's too bad Dimitri, it was and is the end of us and I meant what I said, my minds not gonna change." I said and he tended up before calming down.

"Please Y/N just let's go to the hallway right now it'll be quick." He begged and I shook my head.

RING RING RING

Class was starting.

"Class is starting Dimitri, there is nothing to talk about and nothing I want to or need to talk about. We're done and that's my final decision and nothing gonna change that." I explained as I turned to the board. The teacher yelled at him seconds later to find a desk. Everyone in the classroom now probably know end and Dimitri are done.

The news will spread like wildfire.

"Okay class please welcome some new students if you would introduce yourselves." Our teacher announced, 5 boys stood at the front.

"I'm Sungwoon."

"I'm Woojin!"

"I'm Daehwi ."

"I'm Jihoon."

"And I'm Jinyoung."

"Y/N, Luda, and Minhyun please raise your hands." The teacher said and we did.

"They will give you a school tour." He said and we stood up and walked to the hall with them.

"You guys don't have to, we already got one." Jinyoung shrugged as we walked to the back exit two floors down.

"Oh we kinda though that, we are gonna go out to get some food before second." Minhyun smiled and they smiled back.

We were able to get out and back into the school after getting and eating from the cafe we usually go to after school.

"You guys need to join us for lunch today, meet all of our group." I suggested and they nodded.

"I'm surprised we already have friends." Daehwi joked and we all chuckled.

The bell rang so we got our stuff and walked to the hallway.

"What's your next class?" I asked.

"We all have the same schedule since we're new and all friends, we have English 30 in room 118." Woojin said and I smiled.

"That's where our next class is, come on!" I smiled.

"Can I see your schedule?" Minhyun asked and Jinyoung gave him a piece of paper.

"Dude is 11 all have the same classes!" Minhyun smiled and we all smiled and silently celebrated. Yep semester 2 was becoming better by the minute.