Chapter6: Plan

"So you don't love Dimitri anymore?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"So why don't you break up with him?" He shrugged.

"It doesn't feel that easy, he's very well possessive." I shrugged.

"You like me though?" He asked and I nodded.

"Than if I may suggest, you and me become something official so I can protect you." He smiled and and walked between my legs and put his hands on my waist.

"I would love that Minhyun but I don't want to be known as a cheater." I sighed.

"We won't tell anyone, no one has proof we did anything and the only lead they have is I drove you but we don't have to say we went to my place, I can say I just gave you a ride home." He shrugged.

"I mean true and I know the cheerleaders will back me up as they aren't too fond of Dimitri either, especially as my boyfriend." I nodded.

"How about we keep it on the down low, you don't breakup with him till you're ready and I'll help you become ready, and you and me can have tiny hang outs at my place and yours. We are friends so no one will think for a second we are lying." He smirked and I smiled.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

"That's a perfect plan." I smiled and he kissed me once, now go cover up those hickies because I don't want your sister thinking like that already." He smiled and I blushed.

Luda came over with makeup and helped me cover it. We also told her our plan to date on the DL.

"I'm so happy for you guys, I won't tell a soul I promise." She smiled.

Luda then drove me home and on the car ride over she told me how her and Baekho actually bonded over the ride to her place, he dropped her off.

"So I actually heard some rumours at the party, not bad rumours of course but juicy ones." She smiled.

"Oh tell me please." I smiled as we both laid on my couch.

"We are getting a few transfer students, I don't know their names but they are apparently coming next week." She smiled.

"How many?" I asked.

"Apparently like 5." She smiled and my eyes widened.

"Damn." I said.

"Do we know their names?" I asked.

"Nah but Yeonjung will probably know, I'll text her." She smiled and pulled out her phone.

"I hope they're nice, maybe they'll be friends with us." I shrugged.

"Okay here they are, Daehwi, Jihoon, Sungwoon, Woojin, and Jinyoung. All guys." Luda smiled.

"Well this is gonna be interesting." I smiled, obviously not meaning interesting in a bad way but I was actually quite excited to meet them.

Then I got a text from Minhyun:
Minhyun
I miss u already

Me
Falling for me hard huh?

Minhyun
I fell along time ago Y/N

Me
I can pick u up and you can come with me to pick up Beya and we can go swim in my pool

Minhyun
Text me when your on ur way

Me
Yep

I was subconsciously smiling, that's why when I looked up from my phone she was looking at me weirdly.

"You are so smitten." She chuckled before looking back at her phone.

"Am not!" I rejected.

"You are smiling like a fool towards your phone while who I'm guessing is Minhyun is texting you. You're smitten!" She smiled and I fake pouted. I didn't like the word smitten, I liked what it mean but the pronunciation bugged me.

"You guys literally have a plan to date while you find a way to break up with your boyfriend. That's not a you move unless..... YOU'RE SMITTEN!" She laughed and we got up and I chased her around the house. Suddenly the doorbell rang and we both froze and looked at the door.

I shrugged and she grabbed her phone and watched as I opened the door, it was Dimitri.

"Hey babe." He smiled and I mustered you a fake but real looking smile.

"Wanted to stop by to make sure you were okay after last nights party." He smiled.

"Oh yeah no just a small headache but nothing that hurts too bad, I'm fine. Are you doing good?" I asked, managing to keep up my girlfriend lives you charade.

"Small hangover but nothing serious, who drove you home?" He asked.

"Oh Minhyun, I was wasted and he wasn't, or wasn't nearly as much as me so he was able to drive me safely enough back." I explained, his expression dropped slightly before putting his smile back on.

"Okay can you hang out today?" He asked.

"Oh sorry I can't, I have to go pick up Beya in a few hours and I still have to clean and then I have plans after." I explained, acting sad.

"It's okay, I'll text you later then." He smiled and I nodded. He quickly pecked my lips with his before I waved at him while he drove off. I closed the door and turned, putting 2 fingers to my lips. I didn't feel the same when Dimitri kissed me. Minhyun's kiss made me feel safe and loved while Dimitri's made me feel nothing ,but it did make me wish it was Minhyun I was kissing.