Chapter 6.

After about thirty minutes we reached a house, ti roof was tall. Probably because the mother and i assumed father were rather tall beings. When we reached our destination the boys yelled for their dad.

Simon, Sam and Oliver cried about their mother, Richard kept a straight face.

A little while later i heard that familiar buzz. Then a man, equally tall as Mora stood in front of me. He seemed sceptical as his children were riding a wolf about his own height. While in all fours.

I simply laid down so the kids could get of. Non of them dit tho. They held on to me,

"Don't leave us!" Oliver cried.
"Please stay!" Sam weeped
And Simon just cried into my pelt, holding on for dear life. I assumed Richard was speaking with his father. Heir father suddenly turned to me.

"Thank you for saving my children" he said firmly but he sounded like there was a smile behind that blanc face.
I am assuming you read minds? He nodded.
Could you possibly get me a change of clothes? The transformation i did previously sort of burned them away.
"Alright, how big are you as human?" He asked, to get a reference. I just lifted my paw at my normal height.
"I don't think we have clothes in that size for females. Are you ok with it being in a men's size?"
I nodded. He disappeared with a low buzz. I guess that sound comes before they teleport.

The sound came again, then he was in front of me holding a small pile of clothes. He then told the kids what i was going to do, not leave them, but dress myself. They reluctantly let go and got off.

"Please be quick"

I nodded and went ahead and changed back to a human behind a couple of trees. I landed as a human and hurried to put on the clothes. A simple shirt, like pirates wear. And black loose trousers, that i just tightened around my waist. He even gave me an extra tank top like shirt to cover my chest. How considerate.

After i got dressed i ran back only to be bombarded with kids. I picked up two and placed them on my hips. The other two just grabbed a hold of my legs. I bent down and they immediately hung themselves around my neck. Placing my arms so i could hold all of them i looked at their father with an odd look.

"Look's like they like you" he chuckled, with a somewhat sad undertone.

I went ahead and stated.
"You need to move."

"What?but this is our home..."
I sighed

"Yes i know, but now the humans know where you live, i know two people got away. They will probably collect an even bigger amount of solders, you will not be left alone. I know about a place you can stay, but it is far away. A completely different continent and country. No one will know of your existence, so you will be left alone."

"Why would you help us like that, an how do you know this place is safe? How can you be sure?"
He asked, in a panicked manner. Like this sounded impossible.

"It is in a forest bigger than this, hidden from humanity. Also i Built the house myself, i have made many escape routs. Like underground tunnels deep enough so the humans won't ever think of digging it up. I also have the papers giving me full ownership of the entire forest. So humans who trespass will simply have to answer to an officer."

"I can't leave this place, but they can."
"Huh-
"Can you please bring them to this safe place? I beg of you. I can not leave her. We are strange creatures, we leave our mate and our heart will literally burn"

"Oh.."
"If i leave her, i will die. Then they will be left without any help in this world, if that happens they could wind up just dy-

"I'll do it."