Chapter 11.

Damn, i forgot how boring loneliness could be. I spent the next one hundred and fifty years being so bored i started going to school, then i picked up hobbies. Like gymnastics, dance, every type of fighting sport and cooking, because why not. And still holy hell i was bored.

How ever, this came to and abrupt stop as soon as we reached the two thousands. Like damn, all at once i met a demon cannibal. Licked in a basement, witch i only entered because the guardians began attacking the guy who owned the house. Because that guy was a twat, and he was rude. Besides he tried to stab me. He had it coming.

So i checked his basement because he might have something cool i could steal. There was a guy chained to the wall. He was wearing a blindfold. Mask. Ear muff's. and he was bleeding from his stomach.

"Damn i knew he was a twat, but this is stretching it."
I took the ear muff's off, the blindfold. But stopped with the mask. Cuz he didn't want it off. Okey, you do you homie.

I found the keys on the wall hanging on a nail. Barely out of the poor guy's reach.

"Okey now that's just cruel." I sighed, then i unlocked the chains. Then he jumped on me. Okey, rude. He sniffed me. Lucky me he had probably lost a bunch of muscle while chained to a wall. So i kind of just stood up and walked away.

He must have heard the commotion from upstairs. As he began to walk behind me while i went up the stairs. Once out of the weird torture room, basement. I saw the wolves ripping the guy to shreds.
"Yeah, die bitch!" I laughed while walking to his kitchen. Robbing him was the least i could do. Because fuck being a nice visitor. He was a TWAT .

The guy coming from the basement just kind of stood there. Surprising me when he spoke with a demonic undertone.
"Can i eat him?" I choked on the beer i found in the fridge.
"Uhh, sure. I don't want him anyways" i shrugged. Then i turned to the wolves.
"Let him kill the twat, i suppose he would like to finish the guy himself."

The wolves backed down, and the masked guy just went apeshit on the guy. While he was still breathing, he ripped his organs out. And ate them in front of his face.

"Damn, that's hardcore" i laughed, then i just headed for the door.
"No, don't leave.." i turned around.
"Huh?? Why??" I asked confused, and confused.

He seriously panicked, stuttering over his words. I just stood there waiting for him to form an actual sentence. When i realised that wouldn't happen i kind of understood. He didn't want to be alone. He seemed scared actually.

"You can tag along if you want? Im gonna steal this fucker's car. The wolves can fit in the back se-
"Yes please."

I turned and waved my had as a sign for him to follow me. "What's your name kid?"
"Jack, uh Eyeless Jack."
"Cool, i know another guy named Jack. Funny guy."

He choose to keep the mask on the entire drive, even when he fell asleep. So i just re arranged his pose, as i laid a blanket over him. Not touching the mask. Keep your secrets, i can respect that.

We drove for hours before we stopped in another city, far away from the weird guy's house. Probably for the best, but the drive ended up being sort of annoying. Because this guy was weeping and crying in his sleep. Obvious nightmare, probably about the guy keeping him prisoner. I ditched the car a few kilometres away from one of my houses. But i ended up having to carry the guy. It was okey tho, he weighed like nothing. Almost literally just skin and boned.

We arrived, and i was really glad the guy stayed asleep the whole trip. However him holding on to me for dear life was strange, he sunk into my arms and tried to get as close as possible. Weird because he was at a height where his head rested little above my chest. So yeah, awkward. As soon as i tried putting him down on a bed, he refused to let go. Like his body was stuck to me like a leech. This guy is stronger than i thought. So i just sat down while he got comfortable with his arms around my waist, and his head in my lap.

Great, guess who has two thumbs and isn't getting any sleep tonight?? Me!!

The next morning was, well awkward. I had stayed up all night. Just reading some books. So when he woke up. disoriented and somewhat panicking he looked up at me, while i had not noticed him waking up. So when i pat his head, something i had done to calm him while he had nightmares. I stopped when i heard purring. What??

I looked down and he had snuggled into my hand,  he was purring like a cat. Then he opened his eyes, mask still on. Even tho it was somewhat painful to have that thing on my lap. I had to respect his privacy. However his eyes, all black. Like there was nothing in there. Huh

then my mouth slipped.
"Literally the opposite of Jonathan. Cool tho"

"What..?

Then i had to explain what i meant.

"Jonathan is a goy i met a few years ago. Guy had grey skin and a sort of fetish for black clothes. Anyway he had glowing yellow eyes, while yours are black. I thought that was cool"

"He had grey skin? Did you think anything of it?"
I thought back.
"Not really, you can't really decide your skin colour. I kind of thought it was neat, like unique. Besides the guy was great so what kind of friend would i be if i just started complaining and calling him names because he looked different than the 'standard' human?"

"Can i show you something? Without you getting frightened?"
"As long as it ain't your pp i don't mind."
"N- no! Of course not!"
I laughed and he thankfully got the joke.

The sighed as he sat up and took his mask of. Grey skin, no eyes, shark like teeth. Also there was a black tare like substance running down his cheek. Like he was crying.

"Are you crying or is that suppose to happen?"