Chapter 31

The sedatives wore off fast as we were still on the road as i woke up, but holy hell my head felt like it was on fire. And everything was shaking..

Those fuckers tied me to the top of a car. Couldn't even have the decency to lay me inside of one, no.

It took every bit of willpower i had not to rip the restrains off and just burn them all. I suppose they just left as soon as they found me. I have no idea where i was but my inner compass said i was a couple miles west of the forest. The rest of the kids were safe. I suppose the guardians have showed the the way back to the mansion by the tunnels. Maybe they took them to the one in the mountains for safety measures.

I was on top of that car for what felt like hours, bumpy roads filled with holes, sudden turns making the horrible driver almost losing me from the roof.

After many painful hours of driving we finally took a turn off the road towards an enormous building of stone and metall. Far from any civilisation.

When the car stopped i had a migraine and i was terribly dizzy. They actually seemed shocked that i was awake. I had no energy to do anything. If they wanted me in that building they would have to carry my ass up there. They were so scared of touching me tho. I was tired so i had a permanent frown on my face. My eyes kept their faint glow as they proceeded to drag me inside. If my mouth wasn't tied down with chains at the moment, i would have eaten the closest guy.

They used the chains and dragged me into the building. My mouth was being filled with dirt and sand from the ground. But my legs were tied together in twos and my wings were secured to my body, so i allowed it in the hope of being able to rip these people to shreds once i get out of my restrains.

We got inside and i was thrown in a cage, my restrains still on as they attached tubes of sedatives and different drugs to my body. I suppose to make sure i was calm for entering the cell.

No.

I spent hours in that cell, they would gas me, i don't know what it was but my entire body was aching from it. Then they would give me different shots of fluid to see how i would react. Not once did they feed me or give me water. By the time they were somewhat satisfied i had pain running thru my body, my vocal cords had been damaged from me trying to tell them to stop. My lungs were burning from them trying to drown me, and i was covered in cuts from them collecting blood.

When they were done with me i was thrown into a cell in the main building. The walls were tall and grey, not a big cell but i could walk a few steps before butting into a wall. There was a bed, clearly not meant for me. For me there was the cold cement floors.

I was alone, the cell han an eerie vibe to it. Many had died in here. There was blood on the walls, not much but enough for me to smell it even tho it was from many months prior. The cell was cold, no windows and the door was formed by the walls parting. Getting out would  be a pain. But at the moment i was just too tired to care.

I curled up, glad the restrains were finally off. I curled up in the corner, with my tail laying over my snout, and my wings wrapped around my body. Providing some sort of warmth.

Almost like when i was sleeping with wonder...

I fell asleep, absolutely exhausted from the experiments preformed by humans.

I suppose many hours passed before the doors opened briefly, they threw two figures into the cell. One alive, one i suppose was for me to eat. I stayed put, mu stomach screaming for the food. But i was cautious about the living figure. I had my thought about who it was, but the figure seemed broken.

Clothes had been ripped to pieces showing a paper white complexion. Almost paper white, it was also covered in a black substance. It was Richard, and he was bleeding. He was covered in wounds and cuts from what i can only assume the same torture i went thru.

His head lifted giving me view to his face. He seemed hopeless. His hunting face was still evident on his features, but now he didn't even seem like he cared. His 'eyes' lit up as he saw me.

He came closer, i suppose i would have to let him into my mind if we wanted to communicate. His father had taught me how to lock them out of my mind, mostly to shield them from the crap i have had to endure thru time. But i suppose thi is as good a time as any.

"Richard, do not give away the fact about knowing me."
"I can read your mind... what have they done to you?"

I sighed as he stood up looking like he wanted to fight, but i knew he was just playing along, so i stood up and started circling him as i continued.

"Do not worry about that now, i need to get you out of here. The door opens by splitting the walls. So if we can force them into the room we can get out."

"What if they catch on? What if they find out what we are planning?- he strikes me with a tentacle, not hard but it strikes where i had a already bleeding cut. So it looked like he actually harmed me.

"What if we don't get out?"

I looked at him as i sat down above the prey they had thrown inn with him.

I thought to him as i bit down on the prey.

"Then you die here and i am trapped until the place crumbles"