Chapter 23.

(Y/n) was just strolling thru the forest whistling to herself. Humming a soft tune as she walked around trying to clear her head. She was alone, the guardians were either hunting or home sleeping. So she walked to the heart of the woods. If she remembered correctly that was the grave of her father and brother. Maybe talking to them could give her some peace of mind.

When se reached the clearing,  it was enormous with flowers in every colour of the rainbow. A little pond to the left, running to a river further down. This was the most calming place for her to be. Now she just wanted to vent to her deceased family.
She sat down, looking up at the big trees who had formed over their graves. Intertwining in a swirl and departing further up looking like golden rain as their branches ended in dropping leaves with a golden pole like thing in between the leaves just swaying and spreading pollen. This was the most home she had felt since they died.

She began so cry, soft sobbing turned to powerful hiccups and sobs. She wept and cried and cursed out god and the angels. The devil and his demons. She hated them, but there was nothing she could do. So she just leaned back on the trees, and let herself feel at peace. Her eyes got heavy and eventually she fell asleep leaning onto her family. Seeking comfort from the cruel world she would have to live in for almost two thousand more years.

Unbeknownst to her, someone was watching her as she screamed, cried, talked and eventually fell asleep. When they were certain she was out cold. They approached her. Wondering if this was the girl everyone was making such a big deal of. She seemed completely normal to him. (H/l) (h/c) hair framing her face. Small (b/t). She was pretty, anyone who saw her would agree. Her cheeks rosy, with dried tear-stains running down them. Her clothes were not really that flattering but they somehow framed her body beautifully. Even tho it was just a pair of baggy sweatpants and a big hoodie.

He reached down and felt her skin, soft and warm. A soft smile made it's way onto his face as he inspected her sleeping form.

He then careful not to wake her up, knowing this was his best opportunity to get her. He had heard how the ones who had met her explained her. Extremely fast, faster than any inhabitant of the household. And stronger than slender himself based on jeff's statement. 

He carried her to the mansion, sending slender a message of what he was bringing. As he walked with caution trying not to loose his footing. Nearly dropping her when she snuggled up to his chest for warmth. Shielding her from the cold breeze. He covered her with his sweater. He nearly awed as she mumbled in her sleep.

Finally the mansion came into view, he saw Slender standing by the entrance. And the other inhabitants where inside being quieter than ever. Trying their best not to wake the sleeping girl.

"Bring her to a room, i will question her when she wakes." Slender said in his mind. He thought back.
There are no free rooms, also she would just escape. Based on what they- he nodded his head towards Offender and Jeff -told us she is a force to be reckoned with. I do not think we should underestimate her sir. His boss nodded then he thought for a minute.
"Bring her to your room, there are no windows there. So she would have to get out thru the door, and orient her way thru the entire mansion to find the exit." I was slightly shocked at him giving me all the responsibility over this girl. But i nodded as i headed upstairs.

"There you go" he mumbled as he tucked her in on his bed. Slightly mad he had to share his bed. Thankful that it was big enough for more people. He laid back, only in a shirt and boxers. Not bothering with pyjamas. He laid down on the other end of the bed than the girl. He carefully slipped in under the covers, then he just looked at her as he felt his mind go blanc as slumber came to fetch him.

He woke up after a few hours, best i have slept in ages he thought as he looked up. Being met with bright (e/c) eyes, when he looked down he saw that he had snuggled himself onto her. Holding her in place, he felt her muscle and knew she could easily break him off. But her hand was just rested on his back and head. He tried so fucking hard not to purr as she began rubbing his cheek with her thumb. Slowly stroking it. Not really thinking of how dangerous this person was he just sunk into her touch. Laying there in bliss.

How in the absolute FUCK did i end up in bed with EJ???

I woke up and something was holding firmly onto my stomach. It as a body, i was breathing so that's good. I remembered the grey skin and auburn hair as he snuggled into my belly. His arms gripping onto my back. I just let him have his rest as i let my left arm rest on his back and my right han rested on his head. No mask. I saw his face twist in a matter i recalled from him having nightmares prior. So i just calmly let my arms stroke his back and head in a calming matter. This went on for a few minutes before he woke up, not moving. He just locked his stare with mine. My hands continued their prior actions as he sunk into the movement. I knew he was trying not to purr. But he failed. I could hear it. He fell into complete bliss as he laid there on my stomach.

I fell asleep at that fucking tree didn't i?

I gave a low chuckle as i thought about how stupid i was actin yesterday. Hearing that annoying ass buzz indicating someone was teleporting to the room or nearby. I looked towards the door, there he appeared. Standing tall. He looked confused at the position we were in. EJ had fallen asleep again. So i had continued my action because he had made some weird cry like noises when i stopped.

Richard looked at me, he tried to read my mind. I knew that. He failed, i knew that too. So he sighed as he spoke out loud.
"What is going on here?"

I shrugged as EJ snuggled deeper into my stomach. I bent my head down so he would hear me.
"You might want to wake up now pal." I said as Richard looked kind of scared at me. Does he not remember me?

EJ grumbled as he woke up with a yawn. Taking inn his surroundings. He nodded at the realisation he was inn his room. Then he froze at me and Richard. Nearly falling off the bed by how fast he crawled off, oh never mind he did.

I sat up against the headboard. Looking at the people who had begun entering the room, and at Jack who was franticly looking for his mask. It was at the bedside table next to me. I reached out to get it as everyone in the room drew their weapons. I just rolled my eyes as i threw the mask to EJ earning a small thanks.

They looked at me, every pair of eyes mine landed on showed clear fear. I cocked an eyebrow. Se i looked at them. I jumped off the bed. Earning a flinch from everyone else in the room.

"Oh please if i wanted to hurt you, i would have killed you as soon as i entered the forest."