Chapter 24.

They were all shaking like maple-leaves, trying so hard not to look scared. Failing miserably.

"I honestly don't see why you wanted to bring me here. If you all see like such a threat. Why bring me to your home?" I deadpanned. Then i heard BEN, wow everyone i have guardians of lives here. I forgot that.

"Yeah, why did we bring her?" Everyone agreed to BEN, they had no idea.

I laughed, so hard. I fell to the floor wheezing after breath. They were so pathetic. I knew what Richard wanted with me. But he made them kidnap me. Without telling them why. I rolled on the floor with cramps. They looked like they calmed down by my reaction. But still very much on edge.

Then my laughter died down. I kept my eyes covered by my hair as i stood up. By laughter turned to a menacing chuckle. Then i looked up, my eyes glowing a clear and dangerous (e/c) colour. As i stared at them. Mu laughter was gone, my face turned to one of disapproval. I looked like i was about to burn them all, so Richard shoot his tendrils out to grab me.

i used two fingers, as i clenched the tip of one of them. My head tilted as i watched him spasm in pain. Weak point. I gave a small smile as i continued to watch him. The others backing away. Loosing all faith in containing me.

"I know all about you people. What breed you are. How old you are, what you eat, your greatest fear. Most horrid memory. I knew your- i pointed towards the four brothers - father, i was there when he died. I know what happened to your mother. I know the most painful things you could ever go thru. Physically and emotionally. So do not dare test me here. Richard"

The i dropped the tendril, letting him pull it back. Everyone was even more horrified. The amount of crap i had on these people was almost stalker type.

Don't get me wrong, i loved most of these people mote than anything. But they had no idea it was me, so i took my chance to get them to leave me alone. But i didn't want them to know i knew everything so i asked questions i already knew the answers to.

"What do you want with me anyways?" Back to my normal self. Just cocking a brow again. Trying not to laugh at Jack who had been trying and failing at putting on some pants while this all happened. Then he had a little 'yes!' Moment when he finally got them on, everyone looked at him as he put his hoodie on in shame.
Poor guy

I sighed as i looked back at Richard, his face showing clear confusion at the fact that i knew his real name.

"I found out just how strong you are- "do you honestly think any of you have seen my limit?" I cut him of with a tilted head - eh no. I know you are stronger than anything we have ever encountered before. So i thought you could be a valuable asset to the household."

"I am stronger than anything you have encountered. Only reason i didn't burn this place to the ground is because i spent a few months sleeping nonstop. So my powers were weakened. Also my family i buried here." I spoke as i exited the room, everyone stepping out of my way.

"Well the options would be, you join the household under my rule. Or you die."

I laughed a little again. "I cant die, sorry mate. You're welcome to try. But there's at least a thousand more years before i can die." I spoke flatly. Looking at what he had done to my house. Ignoring the stares of inhabitants.

"What do you mean cant die?" He questioned.

I looked back over my shoulder as i sighed. Then i took out a gun i may have stolen from depressive sock over there. Everyone jumped at the weapon. I laughed.

"I don't really like guns, i always believed they were the weapon of a coward. I never needed one anyway." I said as i pointed the gun to my own temple and shoot. The people looked at me.

I didn't move, not even flinching.

"Never kills me, hurts like a mother-fucker tho" i chuckled as i threw the weapon back to Brian. Then i just kept going. I wanted to see if they had opened the half of the mansion i had locked off. By the look of the door, they had tried.

I opened the door, getting gasps from the people behind me. I walked inn passing my great piano playing a little tune as i walked past it. Walking past my instruments, past the clothes, past my past. I came to a lever. I pulled it and to my pride and joy it still worked. It was nothing extraordinary. The lever was attached to a machine who cleaned the entire house. Folding and washing the clothes. Cleaning and rinsing furniture, polishing the windows and instruments, making the beds. I was extremely proud of my invention that still worked after over a millennia. I hadn't used it wile with the brothers. Just didn't bother.

I watched with pride as everyone panicked at the sudden cleaning supplies being thrown around them. BEN was by my side in a second hiding behind me to avoid the water being thrown everywhere. I looked down at him as he gripped my shirt in horror. I just shrugged and pat his head. He looked up at me as i turned my head to look at the others. My had still on his hand. He was a sweet kid.

The process took less than ten minutes, but the house was spotless. I had to hold myself back from laughing at Jeff being polished by the machine. Then i ran over and pulled him away, it was way to close to his eyes. Those would he lose if the polisher touched them.

The process was finished as i leaned against a wall. Lost Silver came up to me, he seemed surprised to see me, but not scared like the others. He was shaken from the whole washing of the whole house thing but he levitated towards me anyways. He got close as if he was inspecting me, before he whispered so only i could hear.

"(Y/n)?"