Chapter 10.

We arrived in England. A cold night in London as the street lights were lighting up the streets. We just walked around for a while, looking at the changes that had occurred while we were gone.

The silence lasted about ten minutes. Then i heard screams coming from a house to my right. As i looked up with an annoyed look. I locked eyes with a man climbing out a window. I have been in the city for like twenty minutes, and whoopty doo serial killer. Yay.

He looked odd tho, a black hoodie, black pants, black trench-coat. Grey skin. Okey weird. And yellow glowing eyes and mouth. Then he had yellow strings coming out of his fingers, he used those to hold him as he jumped to the ground.

"Hey." I said wit a straight face. And he had the audacity to laugh at me.
"Rude"

He jumped the fence. Yeah you're a real cool bean man.

"You're not scared of me?" I owl blinked at him for a few seconds before replying.
"Should i be? Cuz you look like someone who would have a shit name like, i don't know 'Jonathan' i cant take those seriously." he looked severely offended.
"Oh damn as i right??" I laughed so much my stomach hurt.

"It's actually puppeteer. But yes that was my name"
"No mother who loves her child call's them Jonathan. Seriously? That other one is even dumber."

I laughed again. He gave a low chuckle
"I suppose it is an odd name" my face could be read as the clearest day screaming 'no shit my dude'

"Anyways you might wanna get out of here, the cops are like two corners away. They might have skipped the sirens but they're there"

He looked confused at me, probably at the fact that i could hear them. Then he grabbed my arm and ran. I just went with it. Because, why not? I was bored anyway. So i let him drag me towards my forest. Where he had the tiniest hut. I may have giggled at this.

"Dude you know there are like three enormous mansions in this forest, right? I should know. I made them. Really tho you built a cabin in my backyard. Kind of rude."

He looked shocked

"Wh- what????"

I just shrugged and sat down on his couch. We sat there for hours. Me explaining the forest, leaving out the tunnel system underneath it. And he told me how he had just woken up looking like that, and with an enormous craving for murder.
"That's rough buddy" then we laughed.

"It's nice to talk to someone who isn't screaming" he chuckled,

"Bruh you're sad as fuck. Why tho???"
He laughed, i laughed. Even Jack gave a low chuckle

We eventually just fell asleep, and while asleep i may or may not have kicked him off the couch. The fuck-wad snored alright?? Loudly.

The next morning he woke up with a horrible back pain. I just annoyed him by talking about how well i slept. He looked at me with grumpy eyes and a tired face.

"What? Did i kick you out or something?"
"Yeah" i giggled and gave him a little whoops.

He laughed as i looked thru his cupboards, looking for food. Nothing.
"Dude, what do you really eat?? There is nothing here!"

He just told me he would steal from victims, kill them then eat their food.

"Look, i'm fine with the whole killing people thing of yours. But stealing someone's food, that myst be the cruelest thing you can do! But like can you do it now?? I am so hungry" i said wit a playful look in my eyes. Fucker stood up and walked out the door. Oh damn, he's doing it

Bout an hour later he returned with a basket with food.
"This crap is difficult to do during daytime" he complained. I just took the basket and ate all of it. Because fuck sharing. I may have growled when he tried to take some of it. Earning me a questioning look from my new pal, but eh whatever.

We found a routine in this life. He decided to keep me around, cuz I'm awesome. He would go on his killing, i would by what he couldn't steal. Damn being a criminal is fun.

We stuck to this routine for a couple of years. But i knew the time for my departure was closing up. So i explained what Jack really was, i explained the promise i made by creating him, then i said i wanted to give him the same promise. I wanted to give him a guardian, as a promise of my return. But i could not stay. People were getting suspicious of me.

"I know somewhere you can stay while i am gone tho, this is where i sent Jack. The person, not the wolf. There are multiple people living there, they wouldn't judge or be scared of you. Because they are strange in their own ways. They would not be ones to judge you. And with the guardian you are guaranteed to live til i return, even if it would take a thousand years. But i can't stay here, and i can't bring you with me."

He understood the severity of what i said, he nodded. Then i brought him with me outside to create the guardian. Same procedure as with Jack. I made him look away, then i turned to the angelic wolf, i took a piece of his soul. And then i formed it to a wolf.

He turned around and i showed him the small pup in my arms. It had a dark grey and black pelt and he had those same yellow eyes. Only difference in those were the fact that i gave the pup pupils.

He questioned that part.
"If i made the eyes just like your's he would have great difficulty with seeing. His vision would be like a fly's, so he would spend all his time being dizzy, and disoriented"

He understood. And told me he wanted the wolf to stay with me.

"That way you won't forget me, by keeping a piece of me with you" he smiled at this.

I nodded at his choice and sent the wolf to Jack so they would sit together as we said our goodbye's, then i contacted Richard again. To come pick up my friend.

This had turned in to a thing for me. I get a strange friend, once i have to leave i create a guardian to keep them alive. Then i send them to live with Richard and his brother's, it is my house, so i have the right to decide who are to live there.

As the familiar buzz came, i hid again. I didn't want to speak with him, because i knew he would try to convince me to come home with him. That wont happen.

Sorry kid.