Chapter 32.

"Then you die here, and i'm trapped here til the place crumbles."

He was in shock, as if the idea never crossed his mind. My only problem was being bored for the next hundred years. But his actual life was on the line. Not really knowing if i should comfort him in any way i just start eating the animal we had been provided with. Saving him nothing, us being here was his own damn fault. Besides he ate before they got him.

I was hella mad tho.

I had been woken up in the middle of the night by a high pitch beep going thru my forest. I leave to find the fucking military at the edge of my forest setting traps for my kids. I had to use the scraps of energy i had to transform and place the other kids in a safe place, only hoping they found their way out. I had to allow these pathetic humans capture me, because Richard had gotten his ass caught.

So now, i have spent hours as a live maraca on top of a car. Once we reached the current destination, i spent even more hours being tortured, whipped, injected, chained, drowned and stabbed. The purpose? I have no idea. Only to later be thrown in a cell where they provided a tiny bed. For Richard. I got the damn floor. Yay.

I was exhausted. So without exchanging anymore words with Richard, i once again curled up in the corner. Trying to sleep.

However it would seem my pelt is more comfortable than the 'bed' provided by the cunts running the place. So late in the night i felt Richard lay down against me. Obviously trying not to disturb me, as he somewhat curled up on me. But the night was cold. The bed provided with blankets thinner than clouds. So they were fucking useless. My fur was thick and soft. Radiating with the perfect amount of heat.

So now i am a pillow, great.

I allowed it tho, like it or not he and his brothers were under my protection. My vow to their father clear as day. They would be safe, they would be fed, i would keep them warm and i would try to keep them joyful. The last one ended in vain but i stayed true to the other three. Keeping them warm, fed, and providing them with a safe place to rest.

As he was curled up i lifted my wing, i allowed his sleeping form to fall back onto my belly, my tail laying protectively around him as i wrapped us in my wing. Shielding him from the horrid cell.

I would never admit to it, but they were all my children. So if they needed me to be a pillow for the night, a blanket to shield them, someone to talk to or if they needed me to fight god himself, i would no it without hesitation.

The act of us not knowing each other, soon fell to dust as we laid there. Obviously familiar with each other.

The night went fast, as i assume we were thrown into the cell fairly late at night.  So when the solders came into the cell to fetch us again. I did not allow them anywhere close to Richard, the scene awfully familiar. As i was now in the role Wonder would have in my time of need as a child.

Richard was still sound asleep when they came inn. I suppose my wings and pelt covered up the noice made by the solders entering our cell.

These idiots however, forgot to close the door. So i calmly picked Richard up, careful not to bite him as he was still sleeping. Now with him in my mouth i ran full speed out the door, getting shoot multiple times, but ignoring the pain of bullets penetrating mu body. I found myself in what i assumed was a hallway, but every room was a different cell. And beside the door was a screen showing what was inside. Anything from slightly off humanoid creatures to literal beasts. Were in those cells, but in terrible condition.

I found out something tho, the doors were connected too the screens, break a screen you open a door.

I decided to create some chaos.

Richard had woken up, slightly confused, but i explained my plan to him.

"You want to break free all of these creatures? Are you mad?"

I just nodded as i began smashing screens, letting out, beat up, famished, hungry and angry monsters. I let Richard explain seen as i cant talk human while dog.

"You are free, you may leave now, or you may rip guards apart. But first please help us free the rest."

Shock came however when i stumbled upon a familiar turd nugget in this ward. Long red horns, multiple mouths, and that look in his eyes that just screams. "I am a piece of shit, but i am still better than all of you peasants"

Zalgo.
he seemed shocked to see me, but also shocked to see Richard. Ill ask them later.

The place was chaos. I made sure all the tests taken on me and Richard were erased from the surface of the planet. I also fixed it for Zalgo because he bought me ice-cream that one time.

As we left i managed to steal some clothes from the wardrobes, getting me some clothes so i don't have to be a fucking sixteen foot tall wolf all the way home. So i transformed and changed into some sweats and a big as hoodie.

"How the fuck did those idiots manage to catch either of you knuckle heads anyway?"

They seemed offended but they knew where i was coming from.

"They caught me sleeping and i didn't bother trying to escape before it was too late and my teleporting didn't work"

Richard chuckled, but his story was equally stupid.

"I was hunting, but the person i was hunting turned out to be a sort of bait. Before i could get out, i had been shoot with sedatives. My powers didn't work so i just went with it. Thinking to hell with it because as i woke up in the van they were speaking of catching a wolf the size of a truck."

Ok rude.

I laughed as they explained their stories.

"What about you? How did you get caught?"

I looked at him, genuine curiosity in his eyes. And he knew better than to have any type of degrading tone so the question was not made in mockery.

"I had to allow them to catch me in order to save this little shit's life. So i let them chain me, but they overdid it on the sedatives and literally just laid me on top of a damn car." I laughed at the humans stupidity.

The beasts walking with me her not as entertained, but eventually we were Laughing and chuckling while traveling down the road. Them not teleporting to save their power. But it was fine. I had contacted Richards brothers while erasing files. So they were on their way. To teleport us back.

And this time, if anyone tries to wake me up. If they are not dying. They will be.