Chapter 20.

Someone is in that tree, they're about my size. Slightly heavier, shitty stealth, armed with a gun. I smell the gunpowder.

I just kept walking, pretending like i had no idea of the person stalking me. I heard every breath he took. His shoes squeaked as he repositioned himself. I decided i wanted nothing with this guy so i made it look like i had planned on running.

"Ready Bri?"

He nodded playing along.

And we ran, fast. I heard the leaves crunch under the guys boots. As we made no sound. I climbed a tree completely soundlessly. Brian jumped up so i caught him and he silenced down as we watched the guy's confusion as he lost us in silence.

The guy had long black hair, and a white bloody hoodie. I couldn't see his face as he was looking around himself. Even leaning back as he scratched his head in confusion.

"Where'd that bitch go?"
Rude.
"Honestly, a human can't go that fast. Or quietly. What the fuck!??"

I signalled for Brian to silently move away from me, he complied as i got a clearer view of the guy beneath me.  He was deathly pale, based on his hands.

"Where the fuck did she go...??" He mumbled to himself. As i signed for Brian to jump down, as the guy couldn't see him. The he ran. The guy heard him and started running after him. After a minute. I swung down. Doing a little flip. Because i can and landing silently on the ground.

"Dumb-ass." I said as i laughed shortly. I rubbed my eyes as i yawned.

"How the hell am i tired, i just slept for like three weeks????" I said to myself, as i slumped against a tree. Refusing to sleep in the middle of the forest i began walking towards my house. But since i didn't want to bother with anyone trying to follow me i opened one hatch to the tunnels and began walking towards house one i was staying in. Leaning against the wall once in a while.

I was exhausted. So much sleep, without any nutritions was bad for your health, i knew that. But my body could easily survive it so i didn't really care. I did however care when i fell asleep in the cave, only to hear someone coming up behind me. And based on their chuckle, that was not one of the wolves. Damn.

I forced myself to turn as he brought a knife down towards my head. I managed to throw his knife away and finally got a god look at his face. Wide cut smile, eyelids burned off. White bleached skin.

He grinned and was about to say something

"Aren't i beaut- "ewww"  he stopped for a moment. Looking angry. "What?"

"Are you both ugly and deaf? Holy moly your life must suck." I spoke lowly.

He cursed me out, while he tried to wiggle his way out from under me. He had no such luck. My grip was like steel. And he was starting to notice. His eyes began to show worry,

I sighed as i just let him go, walking away. I kicked his knife to him as i walked away.
"Please close the hatch when you leave. I don't want any wild animals down here"

He stood there absolutely stunned, i had the perfect opportunity to kill him. I had him down on the floor. He had lost his weapon, and she was way stronger than him. Even tho she was also much smaller. He even ended up obeying her as he left the tunnel absolutely stunned walking back to the mansion.

As he walked inn the door he walked straight past the living room where BEN was playing. Where he usually bragged about his kills. Not today. He walked right up to his room and just sat there in silence. "What the absolute fuck just happened" he found out that by the time he got home the placement of the hatch had disappeared from his memory.

He heard walking, and voices talking outside his door, they were worrying about what happened. They knocked, but didn't wait for an answer before the entered.

"What?"

They looked shocked, talking about how unusual he was acting, and how he seemed so gloom after the killing spree. All that crap.

He just ignored them and pushed them out of his room. Not really interested in talking to any of them. But they just had to get the boss involved. He came in to Jeff's room and told him to come to his office. Great

When he came down there he was surprisingly enough alone in the office with the boss.
"So this is not because the others told you anything?" Hus boss looked down at him, then he sighed.
"Jeffery do you honestly i would bring you to my office just because the others thought something was wrong?"
He just nodded. The beast looked like he wanted to say no, but the answer was obvious. So Jeff sighed as he explained-

"I was doing the usual routine, sitting in a tree looking for a victim while on patrol. I saw a seemingly easy target, she was looking like she was walking in pyjamas or something so obviously tired i thought. She talked to her dag for a second 'ready Bri' i think she said. The they both started running, but they were faster than any human i have seen so far, even faster than anyone in this house. She was FAST. They were also hella silent, i didn't hear them take a single step. Then suddenly she just disappeared. I stopped for a moment wondering where she had gone. I had no idea where she was. After a little i heard some leaves crunch a little bit ahead of me. So i ran to check it out. But it was just her dog, i realised this after going after it for a little under a minute. Then i returned to see her jumping down from the exact tree i was leaning against prior. I saw her walk calmly like she had no worry in the world. She opened a weird little door in the ground and jumped in it. I followed her down there. She walked for a little bit before just falling to the floor. Often leaning on the walls. She seemed exhausted, besides there was nowhere for her to go. So i got on top of her, but as i was about to kill her, she turned so she was on top of me. Throwing my knife away. And keeping me down. She was extremely strong. I wiggled and twisted but her grip didn't budge. She just stared at me. Her eyes started to glow. It was dimly but they were definitely glowing, i think it was (e/c),then out of nowhere she let me go, got off me, kicked my knife to me and walked away. She didn't even look at me, she just said 'please close the hatch when you leave' she didn't want any wild animals down there. But i am pretty damn sure her 'dog' was a bloody wolf."

He looked scared, honestly he was scared. That girl felt like she was stronger than slender himself. And she had a tunnel-system under the entire forest. Also she was completely soundless when se got thru the forest. She obviously lived in the forest. The only creature they had encountered that was stronger than Slender was Zalgo.

As jeff was running marathons with his thoughts. Slender spoke up.

"You are dismissed Jeffery. Go rest for the night, we will find out more about this girl in the morning"
0