Chapter 19.

That little incident turned out to be the last thing pushing Toby over edge.

Before he had left that morning i made the guardian, of course i had his consent to do it. I had explained him everything and asked if he wanted the dog. Again the guy said no to keeping their guardian.

He got home later in the afternoon, saying he was going to sleep in his own bed for a little. I just said okay. And good bye. Because that's what i normally did.

Later that night i watched tv when the news came on.

Breaking news. Teenage boy Toby Erin Rogers had come home late this night, suddenly he out of nowhere attacked his father whom fell dead after being stabbed 27 times in the chest. The mother called the police, only to be met with flames as the teen who sat the entire neighbourhood a blaze. The police is still looking for the boy, if seen be careful. The boy is dangerous and armed.

What?

I walked out with the dogs. More like ran out with them. The news were right, the entire neighbourhood was set ablaze. screaming and cries of pain were heard. But everything was blanc for me. I only hears a loud peeping noice. Almost loud enough to make my ears bleed.

I grabbed my head in pain as i fell to the ground. The guardians trying to bull me away from the streets. Then everything went black.

My head hurt like hell when i woke up. Really happy the dogs managed to pull me all the way to my house. I spent the next few days there. But as soon as i felt ready i left that place as fast as i possibly could with the wolves. Running, flying, swimming everything to get away from that horrible place. My stupid self went to the forest where Richard lived. Not even knowing it, because i wanted to be alone. So i lived in the mansion inside the mountain. Keeping to myself.

"Why is it that everyone i care about either die, or turn mad??? Why?!!!??" I screamed, into my pillow. I refused to eat or drink. I laid in my bed, either crying, screaming or sleeping. What else could i do? If i get attached they'll just die. So there's no use.

This went on for weeks, the guardians all got worried. I was really hurting my body by doing this. It wouldn't kill me, but  it could hurt me. But pain is something i am used to at this point. All the pain i have lived, you'd think they would give me a break. No. Once i love something it dies. When it dies something else comes and demand's my love. It's a viscus circle.

I honestly believed my body had grown stuck to the bed, but something told me it was time to get up. Stop sulking, it wont help anyone. After all this time, i really needed a drink. Or like a hundred large pizzas. Or both. So i pulled my pathetic ass out of bed, took a shower. Got somewhat dressed. Wearing Sweatpants, a baggy shirt,Hoodie around my waist and i barely managed to convince myself to wear a bra.

I took my walled in my pocked and my phone in my bra, because that thing is not getting stolen. I walked thru the woods. I had my destination in mind so didn't really think to much about walking silently or taking any other ways than the shortest one. Not caring if anyone was watching me or not. My body still looked the exact same, but i felt like crap.

I had walked for what felt like days, but was probably just about an hour. I went ahead and ordered two big pizzas, then i walked to the store and bought a lot of alcohol. Not caring about what kind. The cashier looked at me worriedly. But said nothing. I was asked for an id, when i showed it to her she simply nodded and went on about her day.

When i was done at the store i knew the time for my pizzas to be done had come so i left the drinks with Brian who had tagged along. I picked up the pizzas then i tipped the guy who worked there alone at three am. Poor guy

I took my stuff with me into the forest, walking and eating. Before i stopped at what turned out to be the middle of the forest. There were the graves of my father and Luca. So i walked up sat against their graves, as i ate and spoke as if they were there. After a little while my talking was replaced with sobs. I felt like absolute and utter shit.

My body ached of not being used properly for so long. My stomach had a little performance of the whales mating call. Brian looked worriedly at me, but made no sound. While i just sat there. Drinking, eating and crying. Not giving damn about what i looked like, sounded like or seemed like. I felt completely broken, useless, sad, angry and so many more that i can't think of.

After like my twentieth beer i finally started feeling that buzz of alcohol setting in, i had a lot of vodka and shots. In between so that may be the reason i felt buzzed after only twenty. I usually could go on for hours. But i was not really giving a damn about records or counting or anything. I wanted to be drunk. But i ran out of drinks faster than they ran in me. So i ended up sitting there surrounded by empty bottles, empty pizza boxes and a wolf looking worried as ever.

"Chill Bri, i'm not drunk. Barely buzzed." I sighed.

I was in such a shitty mood. But i just stood up, cleaned up my stuff. Every bottle i had made sure not to break any. Both boxes. And then i went ahead to find somewhere to dispose of my trash. Cause that stuff wont just go away on it's own. So i took care of that before i once again entered the woods.

This time however, i was fully aware someone was following me.