Chapter 26.

When i woke up, i had two people sleep fighting on my belly. Someone was using my arm as a pillow, someone in the other side of the couch was using my other arm as a pacifier. Someone was drooling on my shoulder.  Two people were pulling my legs. And someone was snoring into my hip.

I tried sitting up, but everyone held onto me for dear life. I opened my eyes to see who was doing what. I nearly pissed myself laughing at the image in front of me.

Simon was sucking on my thumb like a pacifier. Brian and EJ were fighting mid nap over place on my belly. Richard was using my arm as a pillow. LJ was drooling on my shoulder. Jeff was snoring on my hip and Tim and BEN were each holding on to one foot each pulling them over the edge of the couch.

I sighed and tried to remember what happened last night. My shirt was missing, but pants and sports bra still intact. Everything else was blanc. I had gotten drinks. I had pulled EJ out of the cellar. I had went down to fetch more barrels after a short time.

I looked at the table. We had drunken twelve big barrels of wine, vodka and everything in between. I probably drank like seven of those on my own, i laughed soundlessly. Rising my torso so i can sit upright against the armrest of the couch, some protests were heard. But they died down.

My peaceful wakeup ended abruptly when Simon began biting me.

"Ow, fuck kid!" I said out loud. They all woke up quickly, looking at me with lazy glazes as their eyes adjusted to the light. Still not letting go.

Tim let go then he pushed my foot away. Grumbling as he tried to stand up, only to fall over the armrest face-first onto my lap. Grumbling he just went with it and fell asleep again.

I chuckled as Richard tried to wipe his (non-existent) eyes, only to be med with my arm. He looked up in confusion. We locked eyes. Then he saw all the people on me.

"What on earth happened..?" He questioned as he stumbled to his feet. Getting a good look at my position with his brother and proxies. He chuckled, witch turned into. A full blown laughter when he saw what they were doing.

"As scary as you are, you allow some strange things. Literally eight creatures fell asleep on you, you woke up and you just let them be. You could have easily just pushed us of, why?"

I looked at him groggily, as i took my now free arm and draped it over my eyes.

"To tired to give a damn my dude" i sighed as i gave him a small tired smile. Letting my arm drop down to EJ's head. Patting him. Earning a little purr. As he leaned into my arm.

Richard looked down at me and seemed to think to himself for a moment before he chuckled.

"I suppose we now understand why Eyeless Jack was using you as a pillow the first night- i cocked my eyebrow curiously. - you're comfortable." He laughed lowly as he walked towards the stairs.

I laughed as the others again began snuggling into me. "Damn right i am." I giggled. however the worst thing possible happened. The most horrible thing thinkable in the position i was in.

I had to pee.

"Alright, c'mon. Get up guys." I said as i started lightly shaking their heads. Sitting more upright. They started waking up. The now three people on my stomach looked at me, then at each other. Then Brian yelled.

"What the fu- then he fell of me and the couch. Waking the rest in the process. EJ carefully climbed of me, apologising while doing so. Tim just placed his legs back on the ground over the armrest ad used it as support as he stood up. Simon woke up, with my hand in his mouth, drool down his cheek, staring intensely at me. Then he jumped up in the air apologising profoundly as he backed away. BEN stood up in a panicked state when he saw who he was pulling on in his sleep. LJ stood up slowly, confused with drool going down his chin.

"Wha- he shut his mouth, ad stared at me with fear as he backed away. They were all apologising like a hundred times each. I got up and stretched my muscles.

"Calm down, i have like fourteen dogs. They all have some sort of reason to sleep in my bed so i am used to being a pillow." I yawned as i walked towards the bathroom.

"Ok, daddy" LJ said with a shit-eating grin on his face. I stopped dead in my tracks as i looked back over my shoulder.

"What?" I turned around in a single motion. Looking at him questioningly as he started sweating like the house was on fire. I cocked my eyebrow and looked directly at him.

"What happened for you to start calling me Daddy?"

He stuttered but still said.

"Well, while we were drinking, i think you had just drunk like six barrels alone. We were all telling stories about our past. And you kind of jumped on top of the empty barrels. Screaming something along the lines.
"Your lives are so sad, fuck that. I am adopting you, you are my children and i am your dad.- when someone spoke up about you being a girl you went with - no you are my sperm and you shall call me daddy" then everyone just uh hugged you and shit..."

My eyes held no emotion as i looked at him, processing the information. The others got more and more scared by each second i didn't say anything. Their eyes held panic, as their faces tried to stay calm. Everyone's hearts were beating as fast as a rabbits. I looked around at all the black out drunk kids.

"How many people did i fucking adopt?" I sighed with a low chuckle. Looking at them expectantly.