Prologue

I clench my wooden ax, as I tremble my way through the middle of Skyrocket City. The place where I shortly lived before the apocalypse happens. I shakily sighed and tighten my beating heart, steadily chanting it to calm my nerves.

'You can do it, Aspira! Just find some foods around the empty buildings and then go back to home as fast as I can.'

I encourage myself, while straighten up my posture to courageously walk through the dim lights of the city street.

As terrifying as it looks with broken windows and closed doors of each properties, I still walk slowly and silently not attracting the walkers.

Focusing on my goal of hunting for food and water. I glance at my side and walk in the dim alley to hide not only from the walkers but from them (humans). And right now during the apocalypse my first rule of survival is do not trust anyone, no matter how innocent they look or how kind they are to you.

It will be a matter of time when betrayal comes, that is why I prefer to be alone even if I'm the only human alive.

While I'm in my thoughts, my vision saw a bright light coming from the end of the dim alley.

I followed, walking cautiously and saw my favorite once eating place.

'Seven-eleven' I mutter while gaping to see foods in the glass plane window. And fast walk my way through the opened entrance, not forgetting to inspect if their walkers around.

But fortunately, due to my so called lucked. Theirs not a single soul and dead beings around here.

I clutched my ax and hang it at the side of my pocket bag, and happily collect cans, snacks, and bottles of waters that could fit through my leather backpack.

'Oh sweet heavens, I have never been so lucky to find more foods around here, and walking in the dim light of the alley is a very risky move, but at least this could now last for a month!'

I happily zip my full bag and left the place with a big smile.

Walking back home, I take short cuts and found myself back in the empty buildings of an apartment. I make sure that I entered the exit door and stair my way through the third floor. And on my way inside, I consciously avoid the walkers walking around the empty dirty halls. 

'303...303' I keep repeating my room number and gladly found it on the way.

Then I quickly entered my room and locking my door carefully. I heave a sighed and gradually relax, while putting my food aside from the counter and sat on my warm couch.

'It's been 3 months since I entered this world...' I look up the ceiling and tiredly closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Eater Bunners!

This is just the start and for more updates, I will be uploading more before a week or after a week for more chapters! If you have any question you can comment down. :3