Chapter 3

~Goodbye (Part 3) ~

Beep, beep

My weary eyes opened in a white light room with scents of medicine spreading around and tubes connected to me.

'Huh? I'm in hospital... W-wait, how am I alive?' 

I then push myself up, leaning on the pillow for more support, while looking down at my pale skinny hands and black silky hair on my shoulders. Then I heard a door slide open, and doctor and nurses went inside with a business looking woman accompanying them.

"Ms. Touchstone, do you remember what happened to you yesterday?" The doctor calmly asked me.

"Y-yes... -terday?" My husky voice replied, while rubbing my poor throat.

"Yes, yesterday you had a heart attack and your blood pressure went crazy. You almost died, but luckily, you made it during the revival."

'So... I did die, huh... But I'm occupying someone's body!' My brain hurts from thinking over, ignoring the doctor blabbering, and then goes on for 10 minutes till they finally check me, just in case I'm having a heart attack again and then left me with a woman in a business suit staring at me.

"Lee, are you okay?" The woman softly said and came to me, "I'm okay..." I try to add Mom, but decided not to, for I am not sure of who she is to me.

"Mom was scared when you fall down the floor, unmoving..." The wo- I mean Mom cried and gently hold my hand, squeezing it tightly. I then hold her hand using my occupied one. "Mom, I'm sorry." I told her, feeling my emotions well upon me.

Tears stream down my face as I keep apologizing to my mother. Remembering my death, my friends, and my Mom who might be mourning for me, especially Dad...

"M-mom, I'm sorry if I scared you... You know I love you." I sob and squeeze her hands.

After we stop crying, my new Mom calmed me. "Lee next time, don't push yourself okay?"

"Okay Mom, I won't push myself." Getting along with the conversation, I try asking her some information regarding where I am... hopefully.

"Mom, what hospital is this?" I look at her and saw her short silky hair tied in a ponytail and her soft obsidian eyes.

"Where at Astral Hospital in Skyrocket City."

'Skyrocket City? It seems familiar...' 

"Oh Mom, how long will I be here?" I ask while playing with my hair.

"Lee you will be staying here for a week." 

Since its night hours, Mom has to leave and promised me that she will be back at nine morning tomorrow. I didn't go to sleep yet and went to the bathroom to look at my appearance.

I gasp when I saw myself in the mirror, I had a petite figure with long black hair cascading down to my hips and my sharp hazel eyes. 'I look cute and beautiful!' I thought while touching my red tint lip and pinching my cheeks.

'Ouch! I should not have done that!' I pouted, rubbing my red cheeks.

I headed back to my room and lay down on the bed.

'All I know right now is I'm Lee Touchstone and I'm in Skyrocket City.' I pulled my blanket and lulled myself to sleep.

Goodbye Mom,

Dad and... Me.

-------------------------------------------

:3

Sorry if I keep changing some lines or some sentences, because my grammar is not really that great yet. I'm just focus on the plot and anyway just keep reading and we will see were this story goes on. :3333