Chapter 19

???

[August 10, 2020]- 2:45 am

"How was she, did she make it?"

"She's fine with some minor wounds and broken bones." I boredly said, while holding the phone into my ears.

"Make sure that you don't lose sight of her..." He warned as I scoff at his words.

"Fine, but don't you dare touch her too." I coldly said, clenching my fist as I thought of her being vulnerable inside the cage, like the pitiful princess. I won't let that scum make her into one of his guinea pigs since I have found his only cure here.

"Don't worry our boss made a deal with you and we promised that we won't touch her unless you got something we want." The guy chuckles on the other side of the phone.

I hung the phone, then looks at the picture in my hand. A long black-haired girl with a hazel eye smiled, showing her cute dimples while hugging an adult woman or I guess her mom tightly. I frown at the picture and keeps it in my pocket.

'Leana Touchstone.' That's what the scum man wants right? Then I will say sorry in advance for this girl, after all, I can't let them touch my dear Elise. I then lay in bed and went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"S-sister, p-please wake u-up..." The little girl cried as she held the conscious person beside her, "Pitiful, isn't she? Mate?" Jasmine said as she looks back at us.

"Gladly we save her sister! All we can do is wait for her to wake up." ??? positively said and left the room, I then followed with them and also left.

"Jasmine, Sir. Blanc wants you into his office." I said, while Jasmine smiled at me and left the group not before waving goodbye at us.

"Well, should we go get our lunch now guys?" ??? hurriedly went into the canteen as the rest followed, after we grabbed our food, I sit next to them, joking a lot of things and getting more info into their base, and current missions.

"Hey mate, do you have any girl you like? Or what your types anyway." ??? said with a grin, while I fake my smiles and told him I like big girls.

"I like big girls too mate, but not like big ones..." ??? replied, then leans into me and whispered.

"Like Jasmine." I fake laugh and smack his shoulder like how brothers do. "Ouch! That hurt mate." ??? rubs the poor shoulder and glare at me, while I whistled and smirk at him. "If she heard this- I bet you and her will have all the time wrestling in bed." I saw ??? blush, "I mean wrestling hands idiot." I added and ??? quickly dug his meal looking red and flustered. I then look away and hides my bored expression.

'Idiot, it's obvious you liked her.' I thought and finished my meal.

"I'm leaving, see you guys at the training section," I said and left the cafeteria.

I walk into the hallway and finds the opened door of the clinic, I stayed outside after hearing the weeping cries of the child.

*Hic, hic* "Sister, you should've not s-save me, B-because of me... y-you got injured." The blonde girl, who's named Stella cried with puffy eyes and then lays her head in the bed while holding the patient hands.

I look at them, standing in the door while wondering if my dear Elise is also crying help for me, I just frown at the thought and massage my eyes. I need to finish this mission fast, I don't want her to stay that place for too long, after all, everyone wants the cure. Mostly he wants that cure.

I tiredly sigh and gently closed the door as I left the clinic with silent steps.

------------------

Hi mates!

Well, this are mostly new characters who would soon introduce their selves in the next chapter and I will make sure none of you can know who's this person is... welp that depends if some of you guess it, but I know I'm already risking his identity. Anyway this new character is very relevant to the progress of the story. But then again only Aspira is the only who can make decisions that will either let her fall or let her fly. And thank you so much for the votes guys! I appreciate it mate!