Chapter 31

You're A Traitor! (Part 3)

[August 29, 2020]- 2:14 pm

'Ba-dum.'

'Ba-dum.'

I could still feel my heart pounding in me, as we cautiously walk through the hallway. 'This is weird... Why is it so quiet? -- I mean, I should be grateful for the silence, but... shouldn't there be lots of gunshots and screams?' I thought, feeling my cold sweaty palms holding tightly onto Stella's hand.

"Sister, we found the exit door!" Stella tug my hand and pointed her hands at the door.

"Oi, stop standing there, and let's hurry up. Blanc and the others should be outside waiting for us." Vincent said as he went out the door. While I frown, still having suspicious thought about him.

"Stella, when I said run. You should run, okay?" I look at my side and saw Stella looking at me. She nods and grips my hand.

"Let's go, shall we?" I smiled and walks out of the exit door.

'Click, click.'

'Huh?'

My eyes widen and saw men's in army clothes, pointing their guns at us. "V-vincent..." I stuttered, feeling lost as I saw him standing in front of them.

"Aspira, come here." Vincent gently said, beckoning me to come with him.

"I-I." I couldn't say any words, as something is stuck between my throats.

'Snap.' My mind snap.

'Damn, traitor.' I shouted in the depth of my mind, gritting my teeth's out in anger.

"Aspira, if you don't do as I say... Then you can say bye, bye to her." Vincent warns me as he pointed his gun at Stella. My breath hitched and quickly pulled the trembling Stella behind me. "WhAt Do YoU wAnT, Vincent?" I couldn't hold my anger anymore and coldly glares at the traitor.

"I.W.A.N.T.Y.O.U." Vincent mouthed and smirk.

"If I come with you, then would you let Stella go?" Stella clutches my shirt, while she shakes her head in disagreement and having thought of me, leaving her behind.

"Sure, as long as you obediently followed me, Aspira." Vincent raised his hand, waiting for me to take it.

I was about to reach for his hands when Stella grips my shirt and pulled me back. 'Stella...' I sadly thought and look back at her, seeing tears streaming down her cheeks. I wipe the tears away at the back of the hand.

"Stella, do you see that open path on your right? That's where Blanc and the others are waiting." I said and calmly look at her.

"You should go, okay? I will be fine." I patted her hair and softly push her back.

"Vincent, make way for her." I pause, glancing back at him. "Don't worry, I won't run till she's safe." I said and waved goodbye at Stella who's now crying, "Hic, hic... S-sister, I promise that I will find you." As Stella was about to leave, she took one glance back at me and runs off to Blanc's direction.

'Claps.'

'Claps.'

"Are we done at drama here? We're wasting his time after all..." Vincent boringly said, as he walks in front of me and I obediently raise both of my hands, seeing the handcuff hanging on his belt.

"Oh, what a good girl you are, Aspira." Vincent smirk and handcuffs my wrist, while harshly pulling me into his car.

"Oi, you scum armies. You can destroy the lab now and let those dirtbags handle the rest." After shooing the scum armies, Vincent looks at me and smirk. "Hey, don't look at me like that. I mean we're going to be best buddy travel for 2 weeks since that scum place is very far."

I still keep my glares at him and leans into the passenger seat. 'You, Emo traitor!' I cursed him in my mind as Vincent starts off the engine and drives us out of the lab.

Finn (POV)

"ROOARRRRRR"

"Mamamia! The lab is a mess, Damon!" I scream like a little girl and clung into my best buddy arms.

Damon clicks his tongue in annoyance and pushes me away while shooting dozen of the zombie's heads. "Blanc! There's too many of them. Where the hell is Aspira and my little angel?!" The muscle woman- Jasmine said, as she rifles some at her back.

"Stay patient team! Wait for my orders." Blanc said in a commanding tone, firing a dozen zombies.

As we were still defending, we then heard a little girl cries. "H-help! A-auntie Jasmine!" She cries, clenching her walkie-talkie in her hands and runs toward us.

"My Angel!" Jasmine shouted and fires the zombies behind the girl.

The girl jumps in the muscle woman embrace, while I smiled at the safety of the little girl and is still behind my best buddy Damon.

"Where's Aspira, little Angel?" Jasmine asks, taking the girl far away from the chaos. "Hic, hic, s-she's been taken by some army... and V-vincent?" The girl cries while Jasmine frowns and looks back at Blanc who has been listening.

"Everyone! Retreat! I repeat, retreat! Let's leave the lab!" Blanc shouted and everyone then scatters around and jumps into their cars quickly. While others have already started the engine and left.

I then followed Damon behind and jump in the seats, while Blanc steered the wheels, leaving the building.

"It seems that the raid was caused by a traitor, Jasmine." Blanc calmly said, while his eyes coldly stared at the road.

"We will take about it later, Blanc." Jasmine softly said as she rubs the little girl's hair, who's now sleeping quietly.

'What is going on?!' I thought, frowning and looks at Damon leaning into the window.

----------------------

Welp, Aspira POV's ends there...

.

.

.

Just kidding! There's still Aspira POV's, but I'm sure we need other characters POV's to truly understand the side of the story. And anyways let me have some time eating my bunsXDDD