Chapter 18

Unexpected Crash (Part 2)

[August 20, 2020]- 7:05 pm

Kring, kring.

'Hm?' I frown at the loud alarming noise and wakes up.

'Ouch!' I felt the stinging pain in my wounds. Damn it, feels like I have broken ribs too... I groan in pain and sits up as I saw that I'm in sort of a clinic room and with cord attach to my hand. 

"Hello? Anybody here?" I called for someone, then looks around for any presence, but I guess even the nurse was not even here. I then slowly stand up, using the metal pole as my support and walks out of the room to look for anyone.

But then again, I got myself lost in these long hallways. I continue my walk, not minding the cold and dirty feeling of the tiles that I'm stepping in. Minutes later I saw one light in front of me, brightly shinning like I'm near in heaven's door yet, the irony is that there is no heaven in here if you're alive...

I shake my head at my silly thoughts and didn't hesitate to open the door through the lighted room, then the loud chatter went into silence as I make my awkward entrance in front of these hungry soldiers.

'Damn, I should have at least knock or could have waited back in the clinic... But I'm looking for Stella.' As my wishes were though heard, Stella then jumps into my arms happily.

"Sister! Your awake!" Stella cried as she grips my cloths, I smiled and patted head. I still love patting her head, its soft and her hair is very silky.

*Cough-, "You must be Aspira?" I look up and saw a muscular woman, 

'That muscle though,' I check on the appearance of the woman and saw her bulging muscle, and her boy cut brown-hair, then her smokey eyes. "Y-yes..." I nervously said, still uncomfortable meeting new people, more likely strangers.

"Well, I'm Jasmine mate! Good to know that you're awake now." She said and pulls her masculine hands out for a shake, then I gave her a handshake.

"Um, where am I?" I said to Jasmine, while Stella stop crying and smiled at me. "Sister A-aspira, were in a base camp."

"Base camp? Who's base camp?" I ask, but all were stop by my stomach grumbles.

*Growls~*

My face went red in embarrassment and saw Stella laugh with the soldiers or so I thought, "Come mate, I guess sleeping for one week in a half makes you hungry." Jasmine grabs my shoulder and carefully pulls me into the table and helped me take a seat.

Stella then seats beside me and chats with some friendly-looking people, while I found the opportunity to observe my surroundings and notice that I'm in a small cafeteria, and the place looks cramps in here since many are dinning.

'What happened, when I was conscious. And how did the car lose control? Did the vehicle have some mechanic problems?' I look around and saw the muscular woman, Jasmine who's holding two trays in her hands, smiled walking back to us.

"Here mate and forgive one of our nurses, who left you for a while just to get her meal." Jasmine puts down the tray and gave me my meal.

"That's fine, but can I ask, where are we?" I said and scoop out some soup, "This is Vision Corps Army and by the way, you're a very lucky mate." She looks at me, grinning.

"You guys are near on our radar, so we decide to go there at your location but you know what goes to happen. You guys caught in a crash and mate that was kind of you not to crash into us knowing that your vehicle has some problems, which cause that crash to happen. But the lucky thing is that you made it out alive, though you were losing lots of blood, the medical team didn't give up on you." Jasmine pats my shoulder, Then I look at her in gratitude.

'Well, the car did really have some mechanic problem.'

"Thank you for saving our lives and thank you for that alarm noise thing that made me wake, and thank you for the food." I joke a bit and continues to eat, as Jasmine laugh, saying sorry for the noise, because it was a 'meal time alarm'. She then pats my back one more time as she left the table to talk to her other mates.

"Sister." I heard Stella call and look at her, 

"Next time, give me a warning okay?" She said and looks at me with teary eyes, 

'Here goes the puppy eyes.' I shake my head and smiled at her, "Okay." 

'I will make sure to give you a warning next time...' We then enjoy the hot meal soup through the night.

-----------------

Sooner or later, I will soon re edit these chapters, but oh well I still need to continue updating even thought some chapters are fast and can't convey the characters action and emotions, even the thought but I will try my best.:3