Chapter 5

~Aspira Elmsford (Part 2) ~

"Hey! Stop right there!" I shouted as I chase the thief.

My feet burn by running through the mall, chasing a hooded snatcher. Then hours of chasing tires me out and tiredly lean in the walls, and huffs in exhaustion.

I heard a yelp from the hooded thief, expecting that the guards were able to catch him or some other bystander citizens. I walk to the location of the thief and as expected, he was caught lying in the ground with one of the two boys holding him down.

I walk closer and grab my we bare bears pouch, then looks at the two who were able to capture the snatcher and bows in gratitude, seems like I got used to bowing.

"Thank you for holding him down," I said in a gratitude manner, then decides to call the guards to apprehend the thief.

After the guards took the thief and also to bow one more time to the boys I turn my back preparing to leave, but before I can take a step. "Miss you forgot something." The blonde said as I turn to look back behind me, curious about what something that I forget.

"You forgot to reward us." The shameless blonde said to me.

'WUTT?!' Surprise by his shameless words, I try leaving but it seems like the blonde notice my plan and step in front of me, and smiled.

"Is thanks not enough?" I glare at him, angered by getting scam from this blonde brat.

"Of course! Since we helped you, you should treat us for a meal." The blonde brat squeal in happiness, noticing that he was eager to eat.

'Have no one fed this brat?' I huff in anger, thinking if I should postpone buying some of my groceries. Well since they help me get my pouch, I should be generous to treat these two a meal.

"Okay fine... So where do you want to eat?" I said, looking to the blonde brat side were his other companion is chilling and not minding our business, more likely he just wants to leave than to stay here.

"Let's go to Mcdonalds!" The blonde brat pulled me along with the brunette companion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I munch my big mac, feeling the hot cheese melt in my mouth and the taste of the beefy patty. 'This is so good!' I thought.

"So delicious~" Accidently, words slip of my mouth due to the delicious burger I had. "Umm... Miss." Ignoring the blonde brat, and continued my time eating the holy burger in my hands.

"Ms.WeBareBears, seems like your enjoy your patty." The brat cheekily said.

"I don't care." I keep munching, as this blonde brat continues to disturb me. "Okay, Blonde brat can you just stop annoying me?" trying to scare him with my glares, finally he raises both of his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, but can I ask for your name?" The blonde brat scratch his head nervously.

"Call me Leana." I bluntly said. "I'm John Finn Roadway!" The blonde brat, I mean Finn smiled. Then Finn pointed at his side, the brunette one, and introduce him to me. "And this is Damon Grey."

I gaze both of them connecting their looks and name, and realize that I already broke my third rule...

'Avoid the Characters.'

And the craziest thing is that the blonde brat with baby blue eyes, John Finn Roadway one of the supporting character and the only best friend of the male lead is in front me!

I never thought to believe in fate, but now that this is happening in front of me! I would just likely run away from them quickly, but thinking that it was rude of me to leave and not paying. I calmed myself trying to hide my shaky hands to avoid suspicion.

And now calming myself as I take a look at the male lead features with brown soft locks and sharp green eyes staring at me, chillingly I look away noticing that the future general is with me or more like they are both with me!

I know that these boys are older than me and they are the main characters in the book, who are all born with godly looks and great physics. Which the author was so kind to make all his characters good looking, but as expected no one can beat the looks of the main characters.

'No wonder when I look at them, the world seems brighter.'

Ughh... I rub my eyes, trying to blind myself if what I'm seeing is not real. I wish it was not real, but unfortunately they are and so does this world.

--------------------------------------------

;3

This seems like a long chapter that I made right now and we have now meet the characters. Yah! I will still be making more updates.