Chapter 25

The Lab (Part 3)

[August 28, 2020]- 4:20 am

It's now four o'clock in the morning, since me and the team arrive at the lab that I have been looking for, and I'm excited to see what's inside the lab.

Troy honk his car at the closed gate of the large cement wall in about 12 feet high. After Troy honk his car, his cellphone then went ringing.

'KRIING-

Troy then pick up his phone and lean it into his ear, "Hello Blanc, were already here at the front gate. Would you kindly open it for us?" Troy said in a respectful manner.

'Wow, this is my first time seeing this kind of 'Troy'...' I stare at Troy's stern eyes glancing at the gate, while his on phone with this 'Blanc' person of which I have heard before...

'CREEEEEEEK!'

I look at the gate, sliding opened as Troy put his phone down and drive us inside the gate.

I then look to my side and saw that were parking on besides the identical military trucks like ours. After parking, Troy turn off the vehicle and look back at us with a smile.

"Okay guys, start packing up and carry those boxes inside the lab..." Then Troy pause as he looks at me with a big grin, "-You missy will be cleaning with me, before going to the lab."

"W-wait... what?!" I said with an angry tone. I was mostly or feels like the only person within the team, who's pretty sure excited to see what's in the lab and I'm too tired to clean trash in the morning.

While I was angrily staring at Troy, someone then patted my back. I look back to see Sam carrying 3 boxes.

"Here..." She said as I confusedly look at her pushing the heavy boxes at me, I took the boxes from her and then she put her arms around my shoulder, turning me around as my back faces them, then gives me a push.

"Hey, what was that?" I said in a confuse tone, while I almost stumble into the ground with my arms holding the boxes.

"I clean with Troy and you carry the boxes in the lab." She said simply as Troy grins broke down and then Sam grabs Troy hand as she pulls him away.

I watch as the two starts cleaning up our truck, "Oi, you coming?" Vincent called me with a bored look, while Louise is gently smiling at me.

"Uh-yeah I'm coming!" I said, carrying the heavy boxes and followed them from behind.

While we were walking a guard- more like a soldier stopped us from entering the entrance. "What team are you and who's the leader." The soldier said in a monotone voice.

"Scavenger team and team captain is Jasmine Hourter." Vincent replied, while the soldier nods his head and scan his ID to the small scanner beside the door.

The door then slides open and Vincent march forward, while Louise and I followed.

As we were both quietly walking in a maze-like path hallway, I then glance on each side of the walls in amaze.

'Wow! I have never seen a lab as cool as this one!' I thought as I pass through these metallic hallways with horizontal stripe blue lights on each sides of the wall.

While I was gazing into the lights, I then heard a door open in a metallic way, knowing that we have entered into a room.

"Oh hello~ I have been waiting for this." A soft voice said as I turn my head to see the person.

'Is that Pr-' My thought were cut, when Vincent flick his fingers to my forehead.

'Snap!' That was the flicking noise.

"Ouch!" I shouted in pain as Vincent grabs the boxes from my hand, "Next time, pay attention." He said slowly as he puts the boxes in the large table, more like a dissecting table.

I rub my red forehead and embarrassingly looks away from Louise who's likely giggling at me, while the woman in a long white robe, raised her brows in amusement.

"Well, anyways thank you for delivering me the boxes." The white robe woman said, while Vincent just nod and Louise was just still doing his 'gentle smiles'.

"Oh, by the way dear, can I ask for your name?" She kindly said as she gave me her smiles.

"I'm Aspira, Ma'am." I said, while look into her dark eyes. 'She seems familiar...' I said in my mind, looking at the woman's figure.

"Don't call me 'Ma'am', I'm still young dear." She smiles, while I stand there looking at her soft sandy hair laying on her shoulders.

"Call me Rheana or Rhea." She said while I was still processing in my mind. Then the sudden clicks occur to me, as my breathe stop.

'She's the Rhea that I have been looking for...' My gaze caught her gentle eyes and I smiled, while ignoring the fast beating of my heart.

"Nice to meet you, Rhea."

-------------------------------

Hi Guys!

I hope that in the next chapter would be exciting as to how things are moving fast... And the main would soon show up or not....:333 

And I would like thank all my loyal readers who keep reading this stories and would hopefully survive till the end:3