Chapter 16

Damon Grey (Part 2)

[August 29, 2020]- 1:40 pm

10 years ago~

"Dad! Where are you going?" The little boy said while clutching his father's sleeves. His father looks down at his little boy and bends his knee, "Damon, Dad is leaving."

"Why are you leaving?" The boy asked, curiously tilting his head.

"Dad is accompanying someone."

"What's so special about that someone? You're the General Dad. And I know it's your special mission!" The boy happily said.

"Yes, yes Daddy is on a special mission, but I will be gone for months." The man sadly said and softly patting his boy's head.

"I will let Daddy go... But promise me that you will come back right? Swear on my pinkie!" The boy raised his pinkie fingers, while the father smiled a bit at his cute son act. "Okay, I swear in my manly pinkie that I will be back." The man then did the pinkie promise with his son.

"Honey, You're still here?" The woman softly said as she saw her husband and son doings, and she giggles at the sweet scenes.

"Very well, I should take my leave..."

"Damon." Before the man leaves, he turns his back to look at his boy one more time. "Be a good boy, okay?" Damon nods happily, as he saw both of his parents leaving.

3 weeks after~

"Mommy, when is Dad calling?" Damon asks as he ate his lunch peacefully. "Sweetie, he hasn't called yet and by the way, your friend Elise will be here in a minute."

"Eli is here?! Oh no, I should hurry now!" Damon eats his meal fast and quickly went up to his room. Then his mom only laughs at her son's frantic expression.

-----------------

"Damon!" Damon looks at the entrance and saw a little cute brown-haired girl waving at him.

"Eli, you're here!" He smiles and shyly gazes away from the girl. "Damon! We should go shopping." Eli clasps his hands as the girl pulled him away from his house. Damon did not persist and blushingly nods, Then both kids' seats at the back seat of the limo.

"Hey Damon, when will your Dad go home?" The girl cutely said as her soft chocolate eyes look at him, "I don't know... But he promises me that he will." The boy looks down with sad eyes. Elise then holds his cheeks and looks at him brightly, "Don't think about it! Because Elise will be here for you!" She said, as Damon smiled and holds one of her hands in his cheek, and tightly holds it.

"El-

He was cut off by an explosion to his side, and inside the limo, everything was engulfed by the fire.

"Damon!"

Finn shakes his friend awake while noticing his sweaty appearance and stiff body. Damon groan as he quickly wakes up, "What?" He said, making Finn stop and worriedly looks at his friend.

"You were having a nightmare and we also have to go. Blanc is waiting for us in the lab." Finn showed him the message through his phone, which is the fact that they need to go.

"Okay, go out I will be out there after I'm done changing." Finn went out of the room, as Damon stands up changing his clothes while dumping the old ones in the basket near him.

'I hope your safe out there, Eli.' He thought as he grabs his key and left the room. "I'm so glad to be out! Being there for more like 6 months now is killing me!" Finn stretches his arms up and excitedly went in the car.

Damon sigh at his friend, while remembering how Finn reacted when the world was in chaos, It is his first time seeing his optimistic friend expression turning into a horrified one after knowing zombies existence.

He then starts the engine not before, wearing the seatbelts. And He steered the wheel as they drove out into an odd-looking cave. After that the cave closed, A large stone move making it look like a small hill in the road.

*Ring, ri-

"What is it, Blanc?" Damon asked as he steered the wheel, "That Bastard, little army is here! They are ruining the lab you should hurry! Meet us in the exit ASAP."

'Damn it.' I quickly speed up, hoping that I'm not late.

--------------

"Ugh! Where is she again?" Aspira walks around the corridors as Stella followed behind her.

----------------

Hello guys, for now Damon POV will end here and I will soon be planning for more characters to show up soon and might as well give other's some of there POV and thanks by the way for the people who voted this story!