Chapter 33

Finn (POV)

[September 1, 2020]- 8:09 am

"Hey, little flower. Me and my buddy Damon here are leaving for a while." I smiled, while softly patting her blonde locks.

"W-will you promise to b-bring me another flower?" She asked. As I saw, Stella raising her pinky fingers in front of me.

I then hold her pinky with my other pinky, "I promise, that I will bring you a beautiful flower that I could find from this zombie place." More likely, 'I promise that I will be back.'

I stand up and saw Jasmine picks up Stella, who waves back at me with a happy face. I wave back and smiled as they both went inside the building.

And speaking of that, Damon and I, and Blanc's team are preparing to leave. And the objective was to save the girl, who's named Aspira and my cool Damon buddy here is going to do a great job at infiltrating heaven's tower and one of the bastard place. Which I don't even know who the bastard is Damon talking about... And no matter what happens, I the best, best, best friend of Damon is going to do his best at supporting and being the best sidekick of Damon!

While I was daydreaming of doing active things with Damon and with the zombies, someone then...

'SMACK!'

"Ow!" I looked behind me while rubbing my poor head. I then saw Damon coldly glaring at me.

"D-Damon! I m-mean, hi best-"

'SMACK!'

"Ouch! Damon, please stop that!" I shouted as I keep rubbing the back of my head.

"You have been, idiotically standing in front of the vehicle for 8 minutes and the team is just waiting for us to get in," Damon said as he quickly pulls me in the car.

"Let's go," Damon said to the driver as everyone starts their engine and leaves the gate.

'Ugh... I don't see myself shooting a zombie in a better aim.' I thought, slouching and pouting. If I can't shoot properly... Then being a sidekick of Damon would be useless! And I'm still scared of zombie!

While I'm having a fight with myself, Damon then nudges me. "What is it, bro?" I said, looking to my right.

"Here..." Damon shoves something in my chest, while I catch it with both hands. "Make sure that thing calms you." He said and felt touched that he gave me my favorite candy! 'Mango mint!' I said in my mind as I unwrap the candy and eats it.

"My best friend Damon! I'm going to do my best at protecting you from the zombies!" I happily said as I hug my dear friend, tightly.

[September 15, 2020]- 6:29 pm

Finn (POV)

"Ahhh! Damon, help me!" I pathetically cried, while running into my friend's side. Damon sighed, as he saw me hiding at his back again.

"I thought you were trying to protect me?" Damon said as he shot another zombie in the head.

"I'm a supporter/sidekick! And I'm just reloading your guns!" I shouted and quickly reloads the gun, as everything was quite noisy due to gun fires.

'Ugh, I still suck at shooting... W-wait a zombie!' I quickly move away, still at my best buddy back. And hears Damon sigh again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Bunners, I'm back at working at chapters again and with loads of assignmentsXD Welp, no problem to me, because I'm getting used to getting my brains frying.

And this might be the last for now of Finn POV... And I'm thankful for the votes and for still reading this apocalypse storyXD

.

.

.

I just change the 'pinkie finger' into 'pinky finger' cause that is the right wordXDD