Chapter 7

The Beginning (Part 2)

[April 28, 2020]- 6:50 pm

"This is Harold J from News Report, last night in Belvin Ville a young lady was found dead in the park with unknown bites... It seems that the bite came from a wild animal, but that was the investigator thought. An-", I turn it off and bite my nails, shivering on the thought of knowing how that lady died and will turn into them.

'Soon many will be infected... I hope they cremate that lady's body.' I thought, feeling the cold crawl up to my skin. I shiver thinking that this will be my last peaceful day.

I stand up and walk away from the couch, going to the storage room where all my weapons are well hidden in a metal box. 'Luckily I was able to buy this stuff, from the alley side.' I feel relieved, as I look at the weapons, which are carefully arranged and untouched.

My plan for the ongoing apocalypse is to stay in this apartment for 3 months since all the supplies could only hold for a few months. Especially I can't stay here for too long, after all in 5 months or maybe before that month, that man will find me and obviously capture me. And I can't let that happen!

'If only this was not an apocalypse, everything could have been easier... Like calling the cops to arrest that crazy doctor/scientist or either trap him in the asylum would also be good for him.' I sigh, thinking all the scenarios if only this world was not an apocalypse thingy. But can't help it and can only face the cruel reality.

After all, Dad taught me to be brave at all times and too never give up! That is why I'm going to embrace the cruel reality of this world and also to survive... by not letting those walkers bite me nor that man uses me.

I clench my hands, praying to God that I survive this. I closed my eyes and breaths in and out. I opened them again as hope flashes through them and the determination that swells in my heart.

'I can do this! My path for a new peaceful life.'

I teary smile as I thought of Dad being proud of me, smiling and saying 'I will always be there, Ara.' I hug myself, just like how Dad does whenever I'm sad and alone. I'm a daddy's girl after all... I just miss his warmth and so does mom warmth.

The only thing that I can do after 3 months is to find another safe home, and will wait for 3 years till the apocalypse will end were Damon and his crew will be able to find the cure that could only end to this chaos.

But if I want to end this early... I should find Professor Rhea Forkeman, She's the only character that I could surely feel safe during the apocalypse. And the only one who can make the antidote by getting the DNA from a cured person, well we call them in short 'CHIPZ' Cure Human and Immune Person to Zombies.

'Awesome right? I named that after all.' I giggle, finding myself quite a bit funny.

BOOM!

I heard an explosion outside.

"W-what was t-that?" I stutter, walking into the big panel windows and saw cities in flames, and people running, screaming for help.

It already started!

--------------------------------------------------------

:ooo

Oh no! This ain't gonna be easy for Aspira! Well that will be on another chapter... And thanks for everyone who's reading this!<3