Chapter 1

~Goodbye (Part 1) ~

In the night of the apocalypse, a horde of zombies circled the lone man in the middle, armed with weapons. He fired at anything that is near the distance.

"General, the troops are coming to save you!"

"Bomb my location... I won't make it." The cold man replies in his earpiece while shooting dozen of walking dead. He gritted his teeth in anger in the realization of the horde closing him in.

"B-but... General." A hoarse man's voice was heard in the earpiece.

"Just bomb my location! That's my order Lieutenant." He shouted as the zombies slowly entrap him, clawing their pointy fingers. Scratching him a bit into his face and tearing his clothes on.

As his figure was fading amid the horde, a plane drop a bomb, and a loud explosion was crash into that scene.

As morning rise, the big hole that was caused by the explosion can be seen, with buildings crumbled and large structure destroyed. Then a group of military arrived at the scene in search of a body in the desolated place, but nothing was found except for a burnt silver name tag. The only item to honor the hero's death, thus the heroic man who died saving millions of people by finding the cure was mourned by his beloved people and even his beloved wife. 

Tear streak in her face, as she tightly clenches her husband's silver name tag.

~ The end~ ;w;

"W-what the freak!" I shouted as I clench the book in my hand, then furiously throws it at the corner of my room.

'Stupid ending! Even the author was too cruel to kill the male lead!' I sob in frustration, knowing that an op character was killed that easily. My phone rings, I grab it and answered.

"What do you want?" Angered by the book, my emotion poured out straight to my answer.

"Aspira, chill out women." My best friend Linda laugh, while I grumpily took my fallen book. "Linda you didn't told me that the ending was kind of a cliff hanger sh*t." 

"It's kind of pity that a handsome protagonist died." She replies.

'Ah...' I calmed myself down, getting over for some petty book. While Linda and I converse to each other for an hour before leaving goodbye, I turn off my phone and went out of my room for dinner.

"Sweety you're here, come and help me prepare for dinner." I found Mom in the kitchen and help her arrange the plates on the table. Dad then went out of their room and sat on his seat.

We peacefully ate our dinner in silence. "Ara." My Dad called me, "Yes, Dad?" I softly said, while continuing to eat my delicious supper.

"I would like to have a father and daughter bond with you, so I decided that tomorrow we will go shopping." He smiled warmly at me, I who stopped eating look at him with smiles in my eyes.

'I can't believe that Dad and I go shopping!' I hum in agreement, hiding the excitement for the awaited tomorrow bond with my Father. Mom frowns in jealousy, "Honey, how about me?" She looks at Dad pitifully. I then laughed at her childish antics.

"Darling we can do it later night." My Dad winks at Mom.

"Eewww... No PDA." I jokingly disgust at their show of affections in front of a single dog like me.

Mom laughed as we finished dining. Then I went back into my room not after kissing goodnight with my parents, I know that it is kind of childish, but even if I'm 19 years old. I still kiss their cheek every night before sleeping.

I then closed my eyes to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,

Do you eat buns? Because I'm hungry, right now I'm still working on for new chapters so stay tune!