Chapter 34

Obedient Hostage (Part 1)

[September 1, 2020]- 8:47 pm

"This time, eat up. Will you?" Vincent said as he placed the can of soup in front of me.

"..." I look down and stare at it.

Does he want me to eat like a dog? I sigh and didn't touch the food, and was only gazing at the blazing bonfire.

"Oi, eat now... You're bothering me." Vincent gives me an annoying look, as he watches me staring at the fire. He looks away and gives a deep sigh.

It's been 2 days since I have become this 'Emo' man hostage. Plus, I didn't care about calling his name nor even try talking to him. Because I was upset about everything. If only I know, that there was a traitor amongst the team, then my plan at ending this apocalypse could have been quicker and I should have been laying on the bed by now!

Ugh... The story plot is really unstoppable! The original 'Leana' have been caught in August and I was, unfortunately, was also caught in that month... This is totally a part of the plot that I'm unable to avoid since that man is still looking for me.

'Am I unable to avoid my fate, being experimented on? Getting killed by my stranger of a father of mine, while the male lead was too late to save my ass?' I thought, feeling itchy in my butt for sitting in a long time.

As I was still having my hopeless thoughts in my mind. A spoon with soup in it was gently raised in front of me. I look at it weirdly and saw the 'Emo' man trying to feed me.

"Open your mouth, stupid. I'm feeding you." He said, as he gently pushes the spoon between my lips, soaking it with the warm soup.

I didn't talk, but obediently open my mouth for him to feed me. He then quickly spoon-fed me, till the canned soup was empty. I was very fortunate that the soup was not very hot. If it was hot then he would take a long time feeding me.

"You're the stupid one, actually. If only you didn't tie my hands behind my back. Then you won't feel bothered or something." I said arrogantly, as I moved away from him and leans my back into the tree.

"I don't care, about your hands being tied behind your back. Since it's quite risky if those hands were in front." Vincent then grabs a blanket and throws it at my lap.

"What's matter is that you're alive and healthy with no zombie bites. Because that scam wanted his precious jewel to be shiny and glowy." After Vincent said that, the jerk lay down then fell asleep with his back on me. I scoff, thinking about my scam of a father.

'Precious jewel?'.... Well, not for long that shiny glowy jewel will die if he played it too much. And I know that the damn book was not joking when he doses a lot of anesthesia to his 'beloved daughter' and slit opened the skull of the 'original Leana' to try and discover if Leana has the ability to control the dead. But unfortunately, nothing can control the dead unless you blow their brains out.

After he stitches up on her skull, Leana then wakes up and went through extreme pain of headaches. Since that dumb scam man is a scientist, not a damn doctor. And Leana also experiences seizures due to an overdose of anesthesia.

But all in all her death was still caused by a shot in the head yet. 'I didn't want to be experimented!' I angrily thought, still keeping the blanket close to my lap.

Was all the stupid planning of mine futile? If I was able to save Professor Rhea from dying, like not in the original story... Then I could probably save myself from getting experimented on.

After thinking through a lot of things and was re planning on my mind.

'I could do this Aspira!' I encourage myself like the fool am I, trying to stay positive, and was determined to escape my gory fate of a guinea pig!

I look above me and saw the lone moon. I stare at it for a minute and look down on my lap, struggling to sit comfortably. I then sigh and gave up as I lay into the dirt grass below me. My blanket is still attached to my tights, covering my legs. 

I close my eyes and went into a happy dream, where I was still having a good talk with my dad, while mom was clinging to him and I was only laughing at it.

'Oh, how I miss you life.' 

--------------------------------

I have put my heart and passion into writing thisXD And thank you guys for your patients and votes for this story! 

.

.

.

I do have this tendencies that I edited some chapters after publish, because I saw some mistake that should be edited out:D