Chapter 18.

"Come on Mayson, we've got a lot of time before the next game." Right now, Jackie is trying to talk me into a quickie before our next game. Today's the first day of our tournament at Arlington Heights. The games are scheduled very stupidly though. Our first game was this morning at 8, which sucked because Arlington Heights is a 45-minute drive away from our school. That meant that we had to be at school and on the bus by 6 this morning to get here by 7ish and then start warming up. We won that game 63-44.

It's already been a week since my little scene in the bathroom. Liv and I haven't discussed anything that happened that day. She hasn't brought it up since then, and I really don't feel going through that conversation so I haven't brought it up either. We've just been acting as though nothing has happened. During club meetings though I catch her looking at me even more than before. Granted I still catch myself staring at her also. We've been texting pretty much every day. Saturday, she texted me in the morning, just a simple hello, and since then we have been talking constantly.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Jackie and I have hooked up about 3 times this week. She's actually gotten a lot better at it. Sex I mean.

"It'll be fine. Everyone's asleep in the bleachers. No one will even notice that we're gone." She's right. After the first game everyone just sort of gave up and went to sleep. I mean our next game isn't until 1, which is way too spaced out if you ask me.

"Are you sure?" She was already pulling me to the back of the locker room where the showers were. This is a bad idea. It's not our school, there are other teams that are going to be using the locker rooms and we don't know what their school schedule is. I was so ready to walk out of here until she started to kiss my neck.

"This is a very bad idea." My voice did not come out as sternly as I would have liked it too.

"Shut up." She mumbled against my neck. Now that Jackie has more experience with girls, or me I should say, she's gotten into the habit of being the one that pushes me up against the wall instead of the other way around. At first it was weird and I didn't really like it, and I still don't love it, but I can deal I guess. She removed her lips from my neck and brought them up to my lips. There was a look in her eyes that I didn't quite like. I knew exactly what it meant. Nonetheless she started to kiss my lips and then moved her hands all over my body. She then untucked my jersey, this one actually fits me so it wasn't hard to do, and ran her hands up to my breast. I rolled my eyes bit, and was just glad that she moved her hand away. Her hand then made its way to the hem of my shorts. She was already getting ready to take them off when I stopped her.

"No way. If someone walks in and I don't have shorts on..." She cut me off by kissing me.

"You worry too much." She has no idea.

I shut up and let her start kissing me again. I felt her hand find its way underneath my shorts and over my underwear. She started to rub me through the panties. She's gotten better at this, but I still don't really like this. It's one thing if I'm doing her, its entirely different when she's doing me. I mean, it's Jackie.

She kept doing what she was doing and the more she did the less I started to worry about anyone coming in. I was getting turned on already when she started to kiss my neck. As she did she slid one finger into me. I pressed my lips together and let her keep going. Her lips were still on my neck and every now and then I could feel her teeth bite my skin just a little bit. That was new. She slid in another finger. As I started to get close small noises tried to make their way passed my lips. I wouldn't let them out though, locker rooms echo. When I came, Jackie pressed her lips into mine, hard. With her body weight she was still pushing me up against the wall.

After I finished she pulled back from me and just stared at me with this somewhat condescending look. I cocked an eyebrow at her and started tucking in my jersey. She didn't say anything, she just stood there watching me. This is another thing about Jackie. Every time this has happened this way, she always gets quiet, and just sort of watches me. Earlier this week was the first time she tried to do anything to me. It was awkward, and well weird. After all was said and done I got out of her bed to leave and as I put my clothes back on she kept stealing glances at me.