Chapter 25.

It's been two weeks since I was on Liv's door step. Things have progressed significantly since then. For starters, she's my girlfriend now. The day after my game, I decided to take her out on an actual date. In all honesty I was surprised she let me. That morning I asked if I could take her out and she said okay, so I told her I would pick her up around 7. When I pulled up to her house to pick her up I parked in the driveway and texted her that I was outside. I saw that she'd read the text and then sat there for another minute or two debating on whether or not I should get down. I'd never gotten down before with other girls, but this was different. I was still debating when I saw Liv open the front door and start walking towards my car. Somewhat startled I got off the car and started towards her.

"Hi." I felt myself smiling.

"Hi." She said. I walked around to her side of the car and opened the door for her. Once she was in, I ran around to my side and got ready for us to leave. As soon as I put the car in reverse and we started to leave she turned to me and said

"So, what's the plan?" I sort of smiled.

"So, about that."

"What?"

"I don't really have a plan." I smiled.

"You don't have a plan?"

"Nope." She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Perfect."

We ended up driving around for almost two hours. We were just driving and talking for most of it. An hour in and we were both getting hungry so I stopped to get us something to eat. It was perfect. After I got tired of driving I decided to take us to the baseball fields. I really liked that I didn't have to plan out some extravagant date to impress her or try to entertain her the whole night. We snuck into the fields again. I was still nervous the entire time. I didn't take as long to hold her hand this time though, but when we were making out on the field I was scared to touch her. My hand made it as far as her lower back. Other than that, I didn't even try. I don't want to push or make her uncomfortable or make her feel like I was only using her. Before we knew it, it was midnight. When I took her home, she gave me a goodnight kiss, got out of my car and went inside. My lips were tingling from her kiss until I got home.

Since then we've been together almost every day, and the days that we aren't together we are constantly talking. I've been picking her up for school a couple days a week and then taking her home every time she has club meetings. During the school days we don't actually act like we're together and I don't walk her to her classes or vice versa. Liv and I both agreed to that it'd be better to keep our relationship under wraps. I don't feel like dealing with the consequences of everyone finding out I have a new girlfriend. As for Liv, she doesn't want to deal with the consequences of being with me, and I honestly don't blame her. I've said this before and I'll say it again; most girls date me because they want the attention that comes with it. Liv's different though. She isn't dating me because of the popularity she'll get. If anything, she's dating me in spite of that detail. She's dating me not for anything she can get out of it but because she genuinely wants to be with me. It's a weird feeling, and I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

Even though we both agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone about us, the club found out almost immediately. Our first Tuesday back in club I went to go sit down at my usual spot at my end of the table. Obviously there's no assigned seats, but everyone always sits in the same seats. I got there early like I always do, Liv said her dad would take her to school, so she wasn't with me. I was already sitting with my head on the desk and my headphones in. Everyone was already here when Liv finally walked in. She said hi to everyone and then set her stuff down next to me and sat down. On some level we both knew we were being very obvious about it, but we didn't really care. She trusted them, and so did I.

We sat through our entire meeting before anyone asked anything. Even Ms. Scott was giving us weird looks. She knew that none of us ever switched seats, except for when Jane started sitting next to Carter, and that was because they were dating. In hindsight we were a dead giveaway. Once the meeting was over Liv and I started talking about what who knows what when Peter of all people came up to us. He was standing in front of the table waiting for us to give him our full attention.

"Hey Pete." I said.

"May I ask you both something?"

"Of course." Liv smiled. Peter looked back at the group, who was watching us intently, then back at us.

"Is there something going on between you two?" I could see his cheeks getting rosier.

"How do you mean?" Liv asked. She's messing with him.

"He means are you two dating?" Carter yelled out from the other end of the table. I felt my ears start to burn. Liv looked at me. I think she could tell I was sort of uncomfortable, but I gave her a little smile saying that everything was okay.

"Uh yeah we kinda are." I stuttered. Jane made an 'awwww' noise while the Carter and David gave me looks like 'nice bro'. As for Peter he was just still standing in front of us sort of staring. I then heard Ms. Scott make her own little 'aww' sound. I'd forgotten she was there and when I heard her my ears burned even more.

I've had 4 games since Liv and I got together. For two of them she dragged the whole club out. As for the other two Emma picked her up and they went together. I didn't know how to feel about Emma and Liv hanging out. I know how over protective Emma can get, but I also know Liv isn't one to be pushed around. Either way they survived both of the games together.

After all of those games Jackie kept trying to corner me. She's been trying to get me to go over or to hang out, but I haven't done anything with her since Liv and I got together. I absolutely refuse to hurt Liv like that. Granted I still haven't told her that I even did anything with Jackie, but everything I did with Jackie was before Liv. I don't care about who she's dated in the past, why should she care about who I was with before her either?