05: A Tension.

Hey guys I m back with another chapter. I m sorry guys this is a part on swaragini but I promise if I get good response then most of the parts will be on swasan.
Hope u will like it....

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Leap of 15 days....

In these 15 days many things had happened. After first meet of Swaragini they exchanged their numbers. Their bonding had became very good. Surprisingly both of them lived in the same city, that too very nearby. Living in the same city they started hanging out although swara was hesitant in starting but due to ragini's friendly nature they both mingled together easily.

On the other hand swara had started enjoying her life a bit with ragini. After her dida's death this was the first time she was happy in someone's company. She was slowly forgetting shekhar and shubham, getting ahead and enjoying but little did she know that this happiness isn't going to last longer.

For sanskaar all the things were very confusing. He just couldn't take swara out of his mind. Their first meeting,her innocent eyes, her chubby cheeks everything was making him go mad.

__________________

Morning...
Gadodia house:

Swara got up a little late today as shekhar and shubham were gone for 3 months, in these 15 days she usually gets up at 6:30 instead of 5 Her office is at 10.

Swara got ready and prepared her breakfast. She started doing her morning chores and left for office.

She was walking across the street suddenly her eyes fell on sanskaar who was playing with little children in garden and distributing balloons among them.

Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face. She was actually a bit amused seeing him like this,playing with children. From his personality anyone can make out he is damn rich! Wearing an Armani suit wasn't affordable to all.

He is rich but still down to earth, she smiled at her own thoughts.

She came into senses when someone poked her shoulder.
She was shocked to see sanskaar standing in front of her. Her eyes widened. She looked towards the garden and found no kids.

Sanskaar was observing all her gestures confusingly.

San: hello? Were are u lost?

Swara came into senses.

Sw: huh, what r u doing here?

San: arey, how can u say like this? Madam this is public road and being an independent citizen of this independent country I have full right to be here. U know I pay tax that to....

Swara interrupted him: arey wait. How much do u speak. I was asking u were playing with kids na, where r the kids.

San: ( smirks playfully) U were observing me.

Swa: yes.... I mean no.. no. Why will I observe u?

San: let it be, I know U can't resist my charms.

Swara's mouth hunged down.
But she chose to remain silent.

San: by the way, nice meeting u again. We didn't met properly last time.

Swara just nodded her head not knowing what to say. Finally she asked.

Swa: vo... who were those kids?

San: why are u so eager to know those kids? Anyways they r orphanage children every Friday I bring them here to spend time with them.

Swara: oh! I'll take ur leave.