54:Mood Swings.

Hi Guys! New chapter here! Thank you for supporting me till date. Keep doing the same...😍😘

Happy Reading🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Swasan came out of the washroom with Sanskaar holding Swara and she resting her head on his shoulders with a tired face.

Sanskaar made her sit on the bed and sat besides her.

San:Shona..are you fine? Should I call the doctor?

Swa:I am fine Sanskaar,don't worry.

San:Are you sure?

Swara nodded her head in a yes. Sanskaar gave her water to drink and a piece of dark chocolate. It has became Swara's routine to eat dark chocolate after every vomiting session.

She was in her 5th month now and vomiting is very common practice for both of them. For Swara,the initial months weren't much troublesome. She hardly vomited twice a week but after her 4th month started,she vomited like everyday. Sanskaar was hell worried for her health. He has already visited and called the doctor hundreds of times,in these months not able to see his beloved wife in trouble.

Though Sujata and Ragini along with the doctor tried their best to make him understand,all in vain!

San:Shona,you sleep now. You must be tired na.

Swa:No! I won't sleep it's 9 in the morning. I just woke up,you want me to sleep again. I am not going to sleep.

San:Shona pls na...try to unde..

Swa(angrily):Shut up! Can't you understand in simple words? Am I talking in french or something? Everytime I have to lie on this stupid bed and eat. You are so weird! First you wake me up at 6:30 every morning and make me do those stupid exercises and now asking me to sleep. Stupid fellow!

San:But Jaan after excercise I let you sleep also na. It's necessary for your and baby's health na...

Swa:What do you mean? I am harming my own baby by sleeping? Mr.Sanskaar Maheshwari,what do you think of yourself!!!

San:Your husband(innocently)

Swa:Oh please! You behave more like a strict teacher of some military school. Always behind of me! Urghhhh...

San:Shona,shona..calm down baby. This much anger is not good for your health. Please calm down..

Swa(shouts more):I am not angry......but yes! You are an idiot. That I know for sure. Huh! Stupid creature!

Sanskaar pouts cutely listening her.

Swa:Now I am going down. Pick me up and leave me downstairs.

Sanskaar nodded quickly and picked her up and went downstairs.

They came downstairs and Swara quickly went and sat on the dining table. Sujata also came there.

Suj:Arey chori,tu uth gayi? Achaa hai chal nashta karle. Tujhe aloo paratha khana tha na dekh manne banaya se.

Swa(excited):Really mom! Thank you so much.(hugged her)I love you Mom!

Suj:I lobe(love) you too chori. Rukh abhi laati hu mai.

She went to the kitchen to bring the breakfast. Rest of the family members along with Sanskaar also came and sat on the dining table.

Ram:Swara,how are you child? Are you feeling okay now? Yesterday you were having a head ache na?

Swara widened her yes:Ye..yes papa! I..I am fine.

San:What! Shona you were having a head ache yesterday? Why didn't you told me?