42:Miss Chipkali.

Hello guys! Here is the next chapter. Thank u for your votes in the previous chapter. I request u to kindly continue to support me.

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The screen continues from the girl hugging Sanskaar. Swara was glaring her angrily.

"How dare she hug my Sanskaar! That too so tightly,huh!"😡😡

Sanskaar was standing shocked. He was neither hugging her back nor resisted and this angered Swara
more.

Sanskaar's eyes went on Swara anaw her glaring at him,he immediately pushed that girl back and gave a fake smile to her.

Girl:Hi,Sanskaar! How are u baby?

Swara widened her mouth and narrowed her eyes. "Baby? Baby! Ughhhh!"

San(fake smile):Hi Tanishka,I am fine.

Her name was Tanishka guys.

Tan:Oh baby,how many times I told u don't call me Tanishka,it's Tanu for you.

San:Umm,yeah Tanu..

Swa(in mind):Tanuuuu.... This idiot! I will not leave him today.

Unable to bear all this Swara went near Sanskaar and held his arm tightly and gave Tanishka a fake smile.

Swa:Sanskaar,who is this?(sugar coated voice)

San:Umm,Swara meet Tanishka she is my cousin and Tanishka she is Swara my...

Swa:His girlfriend and soon to be wife.

Tan:Ohh,so you are Swara. Oh Sanky,what did u find in her? I mean,she doesn't even match your personality and looking at her clothes I first felt that she is a servant. In this whole world you got her only. Huh!

Swara felt very bad at her words. Yes, she was not even close to Sanskaar's status and personality but still she loves him for who he is not his money or fame.

Sanskaar's anger reached its peak listening bad about his Jaan.

San:Keep your mouth shut Tanishka. However she is,she is the best for me. She may not be financially strong but she owns a heart of diamond and I love her for that. This time u said but next time think 100 times before saying anything about her. I warning you. She means the world to me.

Tan:Yeah whatever.

Sujata understood the tension growing in so she changed the topic not wanting any negativity in the house.

Suj:Tanu beta,where are Jiji and Jijaji?(sister and brother-in-law)

Tan:They are with the driver,bringing our luggage.

While they were talking,a couple in their forties entered the hall. They were Raj and Priyanka Sinha,Tanishka's parents.

Everyone greeted them,while Sanskaar kept a stern face. Though Swara was highly confused with his behaviour but was too angry to ask him.

Sanskaar looked at her in an apologetic way but she just ignored him. After all 'How dare him to hug that girl!'

She just twisted her face and went towards her room. As usual Sanskaar went back of her like a 'love-sick-puppy'.

The Sinha family didn't look very cheerful about it while the rest of the members just smiled knowingly.

Swara's room

Swara entered the room and was about to close the door but Sanskaar kept his hand in middle. She tried to push the door close but when will Sanskaar's body come to work. He finally managed to come inside and closed the door.