39:Good News.

Hi guys! Hope u all are doing well. Here is the next chapter.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

All the members of the family were sitting together in the lawn area, chit-chating with each other. Raglak had called everyone for some announcement. Everyone was waiting for them.

After a while,both Raglak entered the lawn. They were having happy faces.

Ram:Arey,thank god u came. We were waiting for you.

Suj:Haa,now come on tell the news fast. I am so excited...

Ram:Now when you will keep quite then only they will say na...

Suj:Achha,now I am speaking too much. What about you haa? Hamesha dusro ke kaam mein taang adate rehte ho,at that time nothing is wrong.

Ram:Oh hello! It's you who interfere in others work not me ok. So..

San:Enough!(shouts a little) Let them tell na,u can continue your puraan later. Laksh,Ragini say..

Lak:Umm,I....Me..vo..us...Ragini will tell.

Rag:Aree why will I tell? U tell.

Lak:No u tell...

Anurag:Arey,somebody tell.

Rag:Hdbdjdndkdmmmm(she just speaks to herself very slowly)

Everyone:What?

Rag:Vo... vo...

Lak:Actually.... I am going to become mother and Ragini is going to become father.

Everyone:What!!!😱😱😰🤔

Lak:I..I mean,we are pregnant. We are going to have our baby soon.

Everyone was more than overwhelmed. Sujata was literally dancing with joy. Swara and Sanskaar hugged each other in happiness.

Swara and Sanskaar at the same time:I am going to become Maasi/Chachu...

Swasan:Wait a minute!

Swa:I am maasi and u r mausa ji(Maasi's husband is called Mausa)

San:No,I will become Chachu and u will become Chachi. 

Swa:No Mr. Maheshwari!

San:May I ask why 'to be' Mrs.Maheshwari?

Swa:Cause I am Ragu di's sister my sister's child will call me Maasi only.

San:Then Laksh is also my brother. His child will call me Chachu. Vaise bhi,after marriage u will became his/her Chachi only na.

Swa:So what? I am marrying u that doesn't me I lost my identity.

San:Yaar tum kaha ki baat kaha leke  jaa rahi ho. What type of person u are?

Swa:Excuse me!....

All the while the family members where watching them with shocked faces. Here instead of congratulating Raglak they are fighting what the child who didn't even came in this world will call them. Like seriously?

Ragini(getting enough of their silly fight):Shut up! Just shup up u both!

Swasan immediately stopped seeing her anger.

Rag:The child didn't even came till now and you... Here I am going to give birth to him/her,I am going to become fat like an elephant,I am going go through all the pain and here u are eating my brain with your fights.