06: THE Invitation.

Hey guys I m back. How are u all?
Hope u all are taking good care of urself. May the Almighty bless all of us and rescue us from this life threatening pandemic.

Hope u all will like this part

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MAHESHWARI MANSION:

Ragini stepped into the house and found all the members of the family having their evening tea/coffee discussing over something.

She went near to them and greeted all.

Rag: Hello everyone!!

Everyone looked towards her.

Laksh came forward.

Lak: Arey Ragu come, when did u come?

Rag: just now Laksh.

Sujata: come Ragu sit and have tea. Suresh bring one cup tea.( she shouted)

Ragini along with laksh sat on one of the sofa placed in the lawn of Maheshwari mansion.

Kavya: arey Ragu bhabhi where were u? U know I missed u so much.

Ragini looked at her smilingly.

Rag: I went to meet my friend, u know the one about whom I told u that day.

Sujata: haan, what was her name...haan..Swara.

Ragini has been praising swara since she came back from the medical camp. The Maheshwari family was quite impressed by her description.

Kavya who was excited to see the person who was loved so much by her Ragu bhabhi proposed.

Kavya: why don't we invite her to mom and dad's anniversary party.

Sujata was very excited by inclusion of one more guest in the list. She immediately squealed in happiness.

Sujata: yes yes, call her now I have whole 543 members coming to my anniversary party. Oh god! I m so excited.

Ram: Thare ko to har cheez mein excitement hoti hai. Isme konsi badi baat hai. ( u feel excited in every situation what's new in this)huh!

Sujata: aap toh chup hi rahiye ji. Aap toh jaise bade Mahan hai.( u keep quiet as if u r a great personality)

Sanskaar: calm down guys! Mom,dad why are u fighting like kids. Stop it.

Suj: re chore je baat thare ko samaj na aavegi, jab thaari shaadi hogi na tab dekhenge( my son u won't understand it now, we will see when you'll get married)

Sanskaar: mom please, anyways do u want to invite her or not?

Suj: ofcourse I want to, Ragu u take the invitation to her,the V.I.P one.

Ragu: ok Sujju maa, I will take it tomorrow.

Lak: now come let's go. U get freshen up and I have some office work too.

Ragu nodded.

Suj: u both come for dinner here only.

Rag: ok Sujju maa, but u have to make my favourite " Gajar ka halwa" then only I m coming.

Suj: haan haan, meri maa, I will make for u.

Rag: come on sujju darling,u r my mother, not me, see how young I am and u r an oldie..

Suj: what! u wait....

About to run behind her but Ragini ran away.

The bond between Sujram and Raglak was unique. Especially Sujrag. Both shared a beautiful bond. Even though Laksh and Ragini both were orphans but after Laksh's friendship with Sanskaar he got both mother and father's love from Sujram and after marriage Ragini was also loved equally by Sujram. They never did any partiality among Kavya, Sanskaar,Laksh or Ragini. All were equal for them. Raglak even have their own room in Maheshwari Mansion, both spend most of their time here only.

____________________

GADODIA HOUSE:

Swara was preparing her dinner lost in her own thoughts. She need to find a new job as soon as possible. She was lucky to get job in the company but alas! LUCK was never in her favor. She was feeling scared right now,so scared. She wanted someone to console her, take her in arms so that she can vent all her frustrations. She wanted someone to pat her head and tell her everything is gonna be fine. She was missing her mother so much today.

Her trance was broken by the whistle of the cooker. She offed the gas and served food for herself.

It was simple "Khichdi". It was her all time favorite she remembered her dida would always feed her by hands.

Tears flow down her cheeks as she remembered those beautiful moments,she and her dida. After her mother it was dida who pampered her,gave her love. Shekhar was never interested in being with her.

Somehow she finished her dinner and went to her small room. She removed her diary from the last shelf of her drawer. The last shelf was full of her childhood memories. Her drawings, her certificates and awards. They were not properly arranged due to lack of space. Shekhar never liked her success so it was better to keep it hidden. She closed the drawer and started writing her diary.

Her diary was a letter to her mother, everyday she wrote one hoping that her mother must be reading all those.

That night she cried hugging her mother's frame complaining for leaving her alone in this world and slept with teary face.😢

____________________

Next Morning

MAHESHWARI MANSION

After the aarti all were seated on the breakfast table. Sujata and Ragini brought the breakfast and kept on the table and sat beside their respective partners. Self service was opted by the Maheshwari family.

Laksh jumped on his place seeing his favorite breakfast. Those mouth watering Aaloo paratha with sujata's special achaar was something he could never resist.

Everyone laughed seeing his antics while he started his breakfast giving no heed to their laughter.

Post breakfast all except sujata were ready to leave for their respective works.

Sujata came with the invitation card.

Suj: Ragu, here is the invitation card, don't forget to give her.

Rag: haa, sujju maa I will it to her, don't worry.

She took the card and went kissing her cheeks.
Sujata smiled and nodded her head knowingly.

_________________

At lunch time, swaragini decided to meet up at a restaurant.
They both were having a small talk after lunch that's when ragini told her about the invitation. But swara declined.

Rag; arey Swara pls na, can't u do this much for me.

Swa:but Ragini how can I? I mean it's ur family function.

Rag: so what, u r my sister more than friend. U have to come. Pls, everyone will be so happy seeing u. Pls.... pls pls pls... ( she looked at her with puppy eyes🥺)

Swara couldn't see that and finally gave up.

Swa: ok fine..

Ragini hugged her out of excitement, swara smiled.

Hey guys that was it for today,
Hope u would like it.

♡How do find the characters in the story?

♡ Would u like to give some suggestions?

♡Give a rating to this part out of 10.

Total words:1129

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤