38:Punishment (B).

Hi buddies! Hope you are doing well. Here is the next chapter for the story.  Thanks for all your support in the previous chapters.

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sanskaar moved out of the basement towards his room,leaving behind the 2 unconscious stupids. He was feeling a bit guilty for being so inhuman but then Swara's crying,frightened face came before his eyes and he forgot everything. He did right. He could have easily handed over them to the police but it would cause no effect. These bastards weren't going to get straight being in jail for a few years.

He knew,Shekhar had killed many of innocent lives including Sharmishtha,due to him,Swara had to live without anybody's love for years. No body has the right to kill someone even if the person did a huge mistake. Even self-killing (suicide) is a crime in our country,then who are they to kill anybody they would like.

He has to force Shekhar to take out all the truth,he needs to be punished even by Swara.

He entered his room and straightaway went to the washroom to clean himself.

He came out of the washroom,in a 'V-neck' white tshirt paired with black pant. Trust me guys just imagine him in it,he looks smoking hot.

Today being Sunday,everyone was at home itself including Laksh and Ragini. It was almost afternoon by the way.

He came downstairs and found everyone sitting in the living hall,enjoying.

Swara looked at him and gave a beautiful smile to him. He replied back with a genuine smile.

Sujata:Chore,aagaya tu. Chal achhi baat hai,baith jaa atthe. (Son you came. It's good,come sit here)

Sanskaar nodded and sat beside Swara on one of the sofas placed. Anurag was also present there.

San:So,what's going on?

Ram:Nothing much just sharing some of your childhood memories.

San:Why? I am grown up now. Talk about present no.

Suj:U keep quite,idiot. U don't know anything. Kavya(calling kavya),go and bring the photo albums from my cupboard. Let Swara also know her future husband(teasing).

Swara blushed at this statement while Sanskaar was afraid,why? U will know that soon.

Kavya ran upstairs and brought the album. Everyone gathered around the album. Kavya and Swara sat on each side of Sujata. As Sujata opened the album the first picture was a beautiful family photo of the four.

Everyone adored it. Sanskaar was already palming his face and waiting for the worst. He was well known to it. Everytime his family would bring upon the old memories and tease the hell out of him,but this time,it's gonna be a lot more embarrassing. The love of his life is going to watch some of the stupidest and the most regrettable moments of his childhood.

As the page was turned there was a silence of a minute or so and then the living hall roared with huge laughter. Sanskaar just wanted to dig a hole deep into the earth and hide over there.

The photo showed a cutie little Sanskaar being 'Mermaid' for his fancy dress competition. His cheeks were all red with the blush with a 'red hair' wig on his head.

Sujata somehow composed her laughter and said,

"Oh my god! U know Swara,Sanskaar literally took all the house over his head to become a Mermaid on his fancy dress. He had a weird craze for mermaids in his childhood. This makeup was done by Kavya who was just 3 years by then. (U can imagine,what makeup could a 3 yrs old do🤣😉)