36:The Truth.

Hi guys! Here is the next chapter. Thank u for all your responses in the previous chapter.

Happy Reading🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After 1 month..

It's been one month since Shekhar and Shubham came to Jaisalmer. In this period,there life was nothing but hell. Sanskaar had made sure it turns into hell. After the police arrested them they were in jail for about 15 days and after a very long process of their identification they were finally released. The police gave them a 'third degree' punishment. Everyday they were tortured to the core. They weren't given proper food and water nor hygiene facilities.

After 15 days when they were finally released,they had to stay in hotel. A lot of money was wasted in this process as Jaisalmer being a royal city the stay was quite expensive.

Finally after a few days they found a house on rent for themselves. Even there they weren't treated good by the neighbors and the owner itself. They were again thrown out of the house.

Currently both were living in a 'Dharamshala' as they couldn't afford spending all the money like water.

Shu:Dad,when the hell are we going to leave from here? I cannot live in this disgusting place anymore.

She:Don't u know why we are here? Till the time we don't get  house we have to live here only.

Shu:Dad, pls do something. We are not even getting proper food and water. I don't want to live like this.

She:Shut up Shubham! Stop behaving like a child. If we went back our all black deeds will come in front. Then that Sanskaar won't leave us. So pls..

Shu:Dad,by any chance is this everything done by Sanskaar? I mean... the bad things happening with us since we came here..

She:Shup your mouth Shubham! This cannot be possible. If Sanskaar must have known we wouldn't have been alive till now.

Shu:ok fine! I am going out,I am feeling suffocated over here. (He went away making faces)

Kolkata

Maheshwari Hospital

Sanskaar and Swara were standing inside a VIP ward. Swara was having tears in her eyes while Sanskaar was holding her from shoulders giving her support.

On the bed,was sleeping her long lost father who was unknown to her from years.

After visiting Delhi,Sanskaar made arrangements for shifting Anurag Goenka back to Kolkata. He was provided with the best of best treatments with India's best Doctors under the supervision of Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Today Morning itself,he revealed to Swara about her father being alive. She was shocked at first and later in distress,whether she should be happy that her father is alive or should she be sad that her father is in Coma?

As usual Sanskaar consoled her being her support system and brought her to meet him and presently Swara was seeing her father after a very,very long time. Her eyes were filled with tears of happiness and hope.

Sanskaar made her sit on the stool beside and held her hand for support.

Swa:San...Sanskaar,he..he is my father? Am I his daughter?(she asked looking at him with innocent hopeful eyes)

San:Yes jaan,he is your father. Are you okay Jaan?

Swara nodded trying to accept the things in her mind. She has so much to say,so much ask,so much to cry and feel her father's presence.