11: He Is Cute.

Hey guys I m back with another chappy.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The party was almost over and sujram were seeing off the guest. Kavya was with her friends while Raglak were busy in their lovey-dovey moments.

Sanskaar's eyes roamed all over the party hall,searching for Swara but she wasn't visible. He even asked his mother. "She was just here" was the answer he got in response.

He almost searched every corner of the huge mansion but she was no where to be seen.

"God! Where this girl went" thought Sanskaar walking through the corridors of Maheshwari mansion.

San:I have searched her
every where,the garden,the whole mansion,even the terrace. Is she fine? Oh..yes! Backyard,I didn't checked it. She has to be in there.

His restless figure moved towards the backyard area. His eyes searched for her and found her sitting on the corner of stairs which were the path to the outhouse.

He came forward and was shocked to see her shaking in fear. She was crying hugging her knees.

He kept his palm on her shoulder and called out her"Swara?"

She immediately turned towards him and seeing him,hugged him tightly burying her face in his neck.

He patted her back calming her down.He kept on rubbing her back till she was back to her normal form.

San: Swara, are u fine?

Swara realized her position and immediately sat back." Sorry" she mumbled quickly almost inaudible.

Sanskaar replied with " its fine" and chose to ignore the further conversation regarding 'accidental hug'. He was more concerned about her being scared and alone.

San: Swara,what happened? What are u doing here? U were supposed to be in the party hall.

Swa: Ac.. Actually, I was finding the way to washroom,while eating a bit of chutney spilled on my dress. I was moving towards the living area but a waiter told me that it isn't allowed to go.

San: Yeah,it isn't allowed until and unless u take permission from the family member. Then why u came here?

Swa: Vo... that waiter told to use the washroom in the outhouse. But I wasn't able to find and when I finally reached it was locked and I wasn't able to find the way out in this huge mansion.
So I got lost.( she pouted) plus I'm scared of dark.

Sanskaar chuckled at her expression while she glared at him. He royally ignored her.

San: Anyways now everything is fine so I guess we should go inside.

Swara nodded. While he took her inside.

___________________

Swara came towards Ragini.

Swa: Di,I guess I should leave now.

Rag: Areyy but..

Swa: No di,its really very late.

Rag: I m sorry Swara,but I couldn't come to drop u. Just now,I received a call from the hospital its an emergency case. I have to leave and Laksh is coming to drop me.

Swa: oh,no problem di,I'll manage.

Sujata came there.
Suj: Na chori,it isn't good to go alone at this time. It's already 11pm.