37: Punishment (A).

Hi guys! Here is the next chapter for the story. Hope u will like it. Thank u for all ur votes on the previous chapter.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Swa:But baba,you said that we had no relatives. Then what about dida?

Anu:Whom are u talking about Shona?

Swa:Baba,dida! She was the one who raised me in your absence. I was told that she was Mumma's mother means my dida.

Anu:But it's not possible. What was her actual name?

Swa:Shobha Sengupta.

Anu:Umm... yeah! She was Janaki's mother. But Shekhar told that their families abandoned them.

Swa:But she took care of me for years. She protected me from Shekhar and Shubham. What's the mystery behind it now?

San:That we will come to know soon. For now,let's take uncle at home. His discharge papers will be ready by the evening.

Swa:Haa baba, u don't get into this. Now only u woke up from coma. U should take rest.

San:Yes uncle,u don't stress yourself. Me and Swara will take care of all this,together.(smiled at Swara)

Swa(smiled back):Ok now,baba here is your medicine. U sleep for sometime,I will wake u up for lunch.

Anurag took his medicine and drifted into sleep due to medicine effect. Swasan sat on the couch nearby.

Swa:Sanskaar,don't u want to go to office? You have helped me so much. Now baba is also back,I think u should rejoin ur office.

San:First of all,I didn't do anything mahaan. It's my responsibility to take care of you and your family which is mine as well. Secondly,don't worry about the office. I have arranged everything there. First we need to solve this matter then we will see about that. Ok?

Swa(keeping her head on his chest):Hmm,no one can win from you.

San:(hugged her sideways):Well,that's true. Ab mai hu hi itna smart,handsome,dashing personality waala,toh kya kare.

Swa;You are so full of yourself na.
Everytime self-praising.

San:Ab bhagwaan ne itna handsome mukhda diya hai toh thoda toh banta hai.(Now god has given me so handsome face then little bit is ok)

Swa:Hmm,right! Vaise,whatever it is but u look more cute than handsome.

San:No,boys are not cute.

Swa:Why? Boys can also be cute. Who told u like this?

San:Who is the boy over here? Me! So I know more than you. Now keep quite and let me rest.

Snuggled into her hair and closed his eyes.

Swa:Sanskaar,u sleep on the couch. I will sit on the chair na.

San:shh,don't disturb me. U also sleep. (Tightened his hold)

Swa(gave up):Ok fine! (Closed her eyes and shifted closer to him)

They both drifted into peaceful sleep sometime holding each other close.

After sometime all had their lunch and in the evening they went to Maheshwari Mansion as Anurag was discharged. It was decided that Anurag would live in Maheshwari Mansion only.

The Next Day

Sanskaar was standing in the basement of Maheshwari Mansion. It was a secret room precisely. In front of him two people were tied to chairs with their faces covered with a black cloth.