29: Your Love Saved Me.

Hey guys! Here is the next chapter. Thank u for ur votes in the previous chapters.

Pls keep supporting the same way!

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Sanskaaaarr..." Swara shouted. She immediately came out of the car along with Laksh and ran towards his direction. She took his head in her lap.

Swa(crying miserably):Sanskaar... Sanskaar pls get up. (Patting his cheeks) Oh god! How much blood is flowing. Sanskaar pls get up. Pls don't do like this. Pls don't leave me.

Lak:Swara let's take him to hospital.

Swa:Yes,yes! Sanskaar I am here only nothing will happen to u. Ok?

Swara and Laksh supported him towards Laksh's car and drove towards hospital.

City Hospital

"Doctor ! Doctor!" Shouted Swara holding Sanskaar's hand who was lying on the stretcher.

Doctor immediately came their and Sanskaar was taken towards Emergency Ward.

Sanskaar's hand slipped from Swara's hand while she kept on crying. Her hands were full of blood. Her clothes had blood spots. Her face full of sweat and tears. Fear was clearly evident in her eyes.

Inside the ward,doctors were checking Sanskaar. Trying to stop the endless blood flow.

A doctor came out of the ward. Swara and Laksh immediately moved towards him.

Doc:Mr.maheshwari's condition is very critical. We are trying are best to stop the blood flow but seems he has started internal bleeding too.

Swara gasped listening his critical condition.

Doc:We have to immediately perform his surgery. If the bleeding doesn't stop then I am sorry to say.. he may slip into Coma.

Swara was all shocked. For her,she could see her world breaking into pieces. She stumbled back. Laksh held her,he himself wasn't in a state to react. Sanskaar was a brother to him. He never had a family. Sanskaar taught him relations. He was his best friend,his partner in crime,his precious possession.

Laksh somehow composed himself seeing Swara's condition.

Lak:When will the surgery start?

Doc:Right now Mr.Ahuja. The earlier the better. U pls fill up the formalities.

Laksh nodded and the doctor went inside the ward. Laksh made Swara sit on the bench nearby. She wasn't reacting at all.

Lak:Swara... Swara.. pls,sambhalo khudko. Everything will be fine,hmm?

He cupped her face. She was a sister to him. His little sister. He always considered her as one.

Swa:Laksh... vo Sanskaar.. he.. he...

Lak:Shh...(he hugged her) Everything will be fine Swara. U have to stay strong for Sanskaar,right?

Swara nodded calming herself a bit.

Doctor came out with Sanskaar behind him on the stretcher,unconscious. He was taken to the Operation Theater.

The operation lasted for long 4 hours. In that time,Laksh called Ragini and Sujram. Sujata's state was similar to Swara's. Both Ram and Laksh were composing her while Ragini was with Swara. Swara was still broken. She was continuously praying to the Almighty.

Finally the door opened and the doctor came outside. Everyone rushed to him especially Swara.

Ram:Doctor how is he now?