35: Slow Poisoning.

Hello guys! Hope u all are doing well. Here is the next chapter of the story.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Gadodia House

Shekhar and Shubham were shocked with the death of Yashraj. Now they were quite afraid of Sanskaar. If he can defeat a big business tycoon like Yashraj then they were just common people. It was impossible to withstand him.

She: Shubham pack your bags. We have to leave this city. Kolkata is no more safe for us.

Shu:But dad,where will go?

She:Jaisalmer,Rajasthan. It's our native place,we have a house over there and I think we have to change our identity as well.

Shu:But dad,Sanskaar will find us.

She:Will u just shut ur mouth for a while and think a bit positive! If u want to die then stay here or else come with me.

Shubham made faces:Ok fine! When we have to leave?

She:Today,at night. We cannot leave in day time if anybody saw us,it will be a problem.

Shu:Ok,but what about money and all?

She:We have a lot of money for now Shubham. Yashraj was ATM for us,don't u remember 100 crores we got for Swara. They are enough till we find another ATM.(smirks)

Shu:Yes! How can I forget about it. But dad,what about Swara's property?

She:There are still 4 months for her birthday. Till then,we will do something. For now,we have to escape from Sanskaar.

Shu:Hmm,so I'll go pack my bags and yeah dad,don't forget the jewelry we stole from that bloody Sharmishtha Goenka.

She:Ofcourse dear,u go I'll look into it.

Shu:Fine!

He went towards his room to pack his stuff while Shekhar went to take the money and jewelry which was kept in his room's locker.

The whole scene was witnessed by a man who was hiding behind a pillar. He was Sanskaar's man.

(Let's name him...Gaurav)

So,Gaurav was silently hiding behind the pillar and witnessing their talks over a long time. He has been ordered to keep a watch on every single actions of Gadodia's.

He took out his phone from his pocket and called somebody. That somebody was obviously Sanskaar.

San: Yes Gaurav,what did you find?

Gau:Sir,they are planning to leave by tonight. They are moving to Jaisalmer. It's their native place and they have a house there.

San:Hmm,continue to keep a watch on them and just make sure to send me the timings of their departure and how they are going to reach Jaisalmer.

Gau:Sure sir, I will find it out by Afternoon.

San:Good,take Dhruv with you too,if you have any problems. He must be free from the work given.

Gau:Ok sir, I'll just call him.

San:Fine,make sure to finish your work with accuracy.

Gau:Ofcourse Sir!

Sanskaar disconnected the call.

San(to himself):Now it's time for a bit fun. He smirked widely.

Night time(1:00 am)

Shekhar and Shubham came out of the house quietly. They had booked an Uber 😜,so the cab was already waiting outside their residence.