16:A mystery.

Hey guys I m back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for ur response and completing the aim within one day. I hope to see the same response further too😁😁.

Thank you so much for all ur response!!

Happy reading!!🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The sun shine entered the huge room of our hero disturbing his sleep. He stirred a bit and omg!

He was looking so handsome and cute even while sleeping. ( I wish I could just be there😇)

He was mumbling something in his sleep and I guess he was dreaming. Hmm,let's see what he is dreaming.

Dream of Sanku:

Sanskaar was sitting on the bed working on his laptop. Suddenly the door of his room gets opened and there comes our heroine looking absolutely marvelous in her light pink saree. Her hair a bit wet making her more beautiful. She was having a tray in her hand.

Sanskaar looked towards her and smiled. She came near him and sat on the bed beside him. She offered him coffee,he took it smilingly at kept on the side table. She looked at him confused he pulled her towards him and came very very close to her.

He brought his face near her and closed his eyes and was about to kiss her 😘🙈 when Swara took a glass and threw the water on him.

Water?? He got up abruptly. He looked at himself all wet. He found his mom standing beside him with a glass in her hand looking at him angrily.

"Mom?"

Suj: Kya Mom haa? Je chore mai bata rahi hu,tu na din ba din aalsi( lazy) hota jaa raha se. Na kabse Utah rahi hu mai. Thare ko samaj na aave se! Itna bada hogaya se,ghode ki tarah par phir bhi thare mai do kaudi ki bhi akal na se!

Sanskaar realized it was his dream and made a sad pout.

He complained to Sujata like a child.

San: Kya mom! Ek toh itna acchaa sapna kharab kar diya and now shouting at me.

Suj: Chup kar! Vaise aisa ke dekh raha tha tu sapne mai?

Sanskaar stammered listening her.

San: Kuch...kuch bhi..bhi toh...n...nahi. Mai kya dekhunga?
( smiling fakely)

Sujata raised a eyebrow at him while he avoided eye contact. He hurriedly got up.

San: Acchaa ok mom,thanks for waking me up on time. Now I m going to have a bath. Bye!

He rushed to the washroom taking his towel.

"Hai? Ise ke hua? Ajeeb insaan hai. Ye aur iske dad dono pagal se aur mhare ko bhi pagal kar diya hai. Jab mhari bahu aavegi na tab dekh lungi dono ko. Huh!" Said Sujata while leaving his room angrily.

__________________

Lost in her thoughts,Swara was setting Sanskaar's cabin. She kept his black coffee on the table and gathered the files,placing them neatly.

Sanskaar entered his lavish cabin,and saw her lost in thoughts.
He called her but she didn't respond.
Finally,he placed his palm on her shoulder bringing her back to reality.

Swa: Sanskaar,tum kab aaye?

San: Just now. Where were u lost?

Swa:Nothing vo bas aise hi.